PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker - Anyone get their KK credits yet?

otctrader
02-23-2005, 12:43 PM
NT

El Barto
02-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Not me.

They said Tuesday or Wednesday.

MikeyObviously
02-23-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not me.

[/ QUOTE ]

They havn't credited me for filling out the survey either. I'll start bitching via e-mail tomorrow.

El Barto
02-23-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not me.

[/ QUOTE ]

They havn't credited me for filling out the survey either. I'll start bitching via e-mail tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think you'll get the Survey bonus. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1775202&page=1&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

gila
02-23-2005, 01:13 PM
I have not got credited for the last bonus in the ten days of christmas bonuses. Needless to say, I don't play there anymore.

IggyWH
02-23-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have not got credited for the last bonus in the ten days of christmas bonuses. Needless to say, I don't play there anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either... I included it in my email for the lastest Cowboys promotion. I'm hoping they get their crap straight and honor my request like they should have 2 months ago!

richrf
02-23-2005, 06:19 PM
They promised me a $20 bonus (and I have email confirmation to the effect), if I made a deposit and played one real money hand. I did - but they didn't. It has been five days now and they promised it within 24 hrs. I am not holding my breath. Only, I cannot withdraw my initial deposit until eCash sends me a PIN number which will takes about 7 - 14 days (they wait several days before sending out the number). Then I will probably have to wait several days (or possible more) after I get my PIN to actually withdraw my money.