PDA

View Full Version : Intro

kamrann
02-23-2005, 10:51 AM
Hi, just started posting here and wanted to introduce myself. Been a regular member of another forum for a while but recently decided that SNGs are the way to go for me as far as making money online is concerned, so after stumbling on this dedicated board I figured it would be a good way to help my game. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some knowledge myself too.

At the moment I play mostly $50 SNGs on Party, with the odd Step 3 buyin as well. Also, I'd be very interested in any sort of variance sharing scheme with anyone who plays similar levels, since I'm confident I can beat the higher buyins but don't have sufficient bankroll to try currently; and/or anyone playing at a similar level who would be interested in pairing up in a purely knowledge oriented way for critiquing each others play, etc. I figure this is something that's been missing from my online game and could be very beneficial, since it's easy to get into bad habits when you're just plugging away on your own online.

Of course any such thing would require some trust so I'm not expecting anyone to jump at the opportunity right away since I've only just appeared. Was just throwing it out there, don't want to give the impression of being a scammer or someone looking to be bankrolled. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's all I think!

Cameron

zaphod
02-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Welcome!