PDA

View Full Version : Neteller at one address, Intertops at another, Problem?

JoshuaD
02-23-2005, 09:48 AM
I've got two addresses, one in PA, one in NJ. Intertops doesn't allow NJ to play at their site, so I signed up from my PA address. Neteller is setup under the NJ address. Am I going to have trouble sending money back and forth?

JoshuaD
02-23-2005, 11:12 AM
anyone?

theTourne
02-23-2005, 11:18 AM
I did this same thing last night (I have an address in NY). I was able to deposit, but I got an email from PayPro asking me to call them to verify my account. The email said that they are holding my account for me for my safety, or something like that. Hopefully they just want to make sure it is really me, and I can clear it up with a phone call tonight. I'll report back later.

JoshuaD
02-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Please let me know how it turned out. Thanks!

theTourne
02-24-2005, 02:16 AM
Hey Josh,

I didn't have any problems. I actually think the email was a "routine" security check (I've heard of others on the forum getting similar calls). As I was waiting for the phone call to connect, I logged back in and was able to play, so the email's timing may have been coincidental.

During the call they asked me some verification questions (name, DOB, address - I made sure to give the NY one), and then said:
"OK, I see you have accounts at MultiPoker, PokerNOW, Empire and Party. You like playing at different poker sites?"
"Yep."
"OK, thank you. Good luck."

You should be good to go.

JoshuaD
02-24-2005, 09:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Josh,

I didn't have any problems. I actually think the email was a "routine" security check (I've heard of others on the forum getting similar calls). As I was waiting for the phone call to connect, I logged back in and was able to play, so the email's timing may have been coincidental.

During the call they asked me some verification questions (name, DOB, address - I made sure to give the NY one), and then said:
"OK, I see you have accounts at MultiPoker, PokerNOW, Empire and Party. You like playing at different poker sites?"
"Yep."
"OK, thank you. Good luck."

You should be good to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahah, same exact thing happened for me. I was getting impatient and wanted to clear the bonus, so I just sent them an email asking them if the two addresses were going to be a problem. They said no so I sent the cash in.

This morning I got an email from paypro saying they needed to contact me about my accounts, he calls me up and verifies my information. Then he says "If you'd like, we can verify all 5 of your accounts to facilitate faster cashouts." /images/graemlins/grin.gif