PDA

View Full Version : NCAA-2/23/05 & SPECIAL OFFER!

andrewbross
02-23-2005, 09:18 AM
Good morning Sports Fans, Here are today's picks: Old Dominion -8/Hofstra; Boston College + 4 1/2/Villanova; Wichita State - 5 1/2/Southwest Missouri State, these are all stone cold LOCKS and guaranteed winners. If you want in depth analysis-call me. Also, for those signing up TODAY only, this is what you will get: 2 tickets (fantastic seats) to the West Regionals at the Pit, both days, accomodations for two nights in Albuquerque at a 4 star hotel and I am including the entire rest of the NCAA season starting today and ending with the championship game. Call me today for this can't miss offer. For the two of you who signed up yesterday, I will give you tickets for the Regionals also.

andrewbross
02-23-2005, 10:13 AM
I have one more set of tickets (2) left. I had 12 tickets, I'm using 4 myself, thank you for those who signed-up, you have made the smartest decision of your life.

mace25
02-23-2005, 10:20 AM
please give me ONE reason why ANYONE would want to pay for your picks? (besides the obvious... to fade them)

you have shown night in and night out that you have no clue what you are doing... and to top it all off, you seem to be an [censored] about it also.

andrewbross
02-23-2005, 11:04 AM
You seem to have above average intelligence, think about it, I have four new customers from here, do you think they are stupid too. I am the WORLD'S GREATEST SPORTS HANDICAPPER, nicest and fairest also.

02-23-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You seem to have above average intelligence, think about it, I have four new customers from here, do you think they are stupid too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Yes I do.

MicroBob
02-23-2005, 11:47 AM
This talk of 'signing-up customers' is concerning me again.

Regardless of whether he actually has customers or not I do believe he is crossing the boundries of just loud, silly and insulting posting over to spamming.

ttleistdci
02-23-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You seem to have above average intelligence, think about it, I have four new customers from here, do you think they are stupid too. I am the WORLD'S GREATEST SPORTS HANDICAPPER, nicest and fairest also.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're the greatest sports handicapper, then what do you call someone with a winning record??

MHoydilla
02-23-2005, 01:52 PM
If anyone is thinking about using andrewboss please reconsider. Maybe andrew is a winning handicapper maybe not, but on this board there are winners. If you read the post and use the best guys and be patiet, you will have more than enough help to win. Why spend $$$$ on an unproven guy when you can get free picks everynight which will probably win as much if not more than andrewboss.

Troll Patrol
02-23-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, for those signing up TODAY only, this is what you will get: 2 tickets (fantastic seats) to the West Regionals at the Pit, both days,

[/ QUOTE ]

if his "fantastic seats" are as good as his "fantastic picks".
And that's if he even has seats. How about posting what section they are in and which "4 star hotel" you have reservations at? Or are you afraid that's something that could be checked out?

andrewbros
02-23-2005, 03:44 PM
How dare you...use your real name like me you INGRATE! I am a living sports handicapper GOD. Everyday my paid scouts earn there bananas by finding me winners. Some of you think they just guess, but NO, they pick from a hat, so THERE...try and find a better service anywhere, I double dog dare you.