PDA

View Full Version : Online PokiBot

PokiBot.com
02-23-2005, 08:35 AM
PokiBot.com presents Online PokiBot – The World's Most Advanced Online AI Poker Player.

Online PokiBot watches your online poker table, and uses the world-class 'PokiBot' AI engine to make decisions. Online PokiBot automatically plays the game for you, without needing any assistance or poker knowledge. The PokiBot AI engine is the world's most advanced Poker AI, with over 14 years of development at the University of Alberta. Online PokiBot is the only software available world-wide that allows PokiBot to play for real money.

Visit www.PokiBot.com (http://www.PokiBot.com) for full details.

daveymck
02-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Whilst people here might want to know about this doing it this way is just pure spam.

godzilla99
02-23-2005, 03:33 PM
This is a total scam. I just lost $566 using this POS...

Ranged
02-23-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are joking. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Wally Weeks
02-23-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are joking. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope he's joking too... From what I know, the company that has the rights to use the Pokibot/Vexbot/Sparbot/etc. AI source code for commercial use is BioTools, Inc. But from the looks of the website of the original poster...hummph, I mean original spammer... the software is some sort of interface for Poker Academy.

I don't think that the application programming interface (API) of Poker Academy allows for this sort of implementation. However, Poker Academy does have something called the Meerkat API that allows programmers to write and interface their own poker bot in Java.

Regards,
Wally

guitarhero14
02-23-2005, 06:31 PM
This is a spam post, and why dont you just learn how to play?

schmoe
02-24-2005, 03:51 PM
As most suspected, this product is not authorized by the developers who wrote the poki AI.
Poki Support Forum Link (http://www.poker-academy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=458&sid=4b5592ef85ba2f8d291d22864f 278f54)

Luv2DriveTT
02-27-2005, 05:04 AM
This is a bot, plain and simple. It is against the TOS at Party, and will get you banned if you use it. PLUS the developers of Poki have come out against this application.

Human players - YES
Bots - NO

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif