PDA

View Full Version : Horrible day in the NBA yesterday, lets pick it up today

Chickenfly69
02-23-2005, 06:38 AM
Well starting out 0-3-1 in never good, so lets see what I can do to pick it up for today:

Lakers +4 at Portland
Yes, its on zero days rest, but they did have the whole all-start break and they just came off a win at home vs Boston. The trip to Portland is pretty short so they should be well rested. I feel that they could win this one outright but I will take the points. I also like the under of 195.5 but am not too certain yet, but Portland stuggles to score points, especially if Zack Randolph is injured due to his knee.

Clippers at Phoenix -9
Phoenix is at home and the Clippers really haven't impressed me with their record away, 6-20, against Phoenix's 19-6 record at home. Their last meeting was also at Phoenix and they won by 17. I expect a double digit win here by the Suns especially with the Clippers on a 7 game losing streak I see the Clippers of old returning.

Houston +10 at San Antonio
Houston has beat San Antonio their last two visits. They have also won 8 of their last 10. I am confident that even if they lose it won't be by double digits. This will be a very close game with a lot of defense. I might even think about taking the under at 181, the last two times they met the highest they scored was 161. Actually make that the 4th play:

Houston at San Antonio under 181
Explained up top.

Hope for a better day today.

Chickenfly69
02-24-2005, 05:59 AM
Well I went 3-1 today, hopefully this get me on the right track. I would also love some criticism from the expert posters on some of my picks. I will be back tomorrow with some more plays.
YTD 3-4-1