PDA

View Full Version : Rude Roomates

Reef
02-23-2005, 05:29 AM
I live in a pretty nice apartment with 2 other guys (and our 3 girlfriends). Anyway, one of the couples frequently and regularly feels that they need to display acts of affection right in front of us. They've made the living room couch their personal make-out bed. One time when I was drunk, I swear I stumbled in on my roomy getting a BJ. Also, they have "shower time" together. It's pretty irritating/disgusting. This has been happening for about the duration of their relationship (3 months).

What do I do?

shant
02-23-2005, 05:31 AM
Bend your girl over in front of them and see how they like it.

[censored]
Does either wear your socks?

peachy
lay down the law

housenuts
02-23-2005, 05:38 AM
walk around the house naked.

eric5148
02-23-2005, 06:05 AM
Stare at them and start jerking it.

Or video tape them and put it on the internet, and make sure they find out about it.

ethan
02-23-2005, 06:05 AM
Next time you walk in on her blowing him, walk over, whip your cock out and offer it to her.

It's in a public place, so it should be a public service. right?

ethan
02-23-2005, 06:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Next time you walk in on her blowing him, walk over, whip your cock out and offer it to her.

It's in a public place, so it should be a public service. right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yea. Or you could could get the balls to _say something_. You do live with the guy, chances are you could say "stop [censored] in my shower" and that might get you somewhere.

Klepton
02-23-2005, 06:45 AM
kill them in their sleep

4thstreetpete
02-23-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
walk around the house naked.

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahhaa!!! I don't know why I found his hilarious /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Almost busted my lung laughing.

This kind of reminds me of my friend who got into a threesome with his buddy and this girl. They were all just sitting around deciding what to do that day so got up he walked into the kitchen and walked back out completely naked. LOL, I heard the look on his buddy's face was priceless.

The once and future king
02-23-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, they have "shower time" together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea the other things would irritate me but I dont see a problem with this. If this was all I was doing and a flatmate asked me to stop I would tell them to xxxx off.

Sponger15SB
02-23-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If this was all I was doing and a flatmate asked me to stop I would tell them to xxxx off.

[/ QUOTE ]

My roomate and my girlfriends roomate are the biggest [censored] cockblockers in the world. It drives us insane.

Alobar
02-23-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea the other things would irritate me but I dont see a problem with this. If this was all I was doing and a flatmate asked me to stop I would tell them to xxxx off.

[/ QUOTE ]

radek2166
02-23-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That made me swallow my snuff.

Sweaburg
02-23-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree...why do you have a problem with them showering together?

jakethebake
02-23-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds thrifty! Keeping the water bill down.

chaas4747
02-23-2005, 02:34 PM
I say the next time you and your girl get busy, go to the living room, and make a point that they have to walk in on you. If they are not offended you fuckers can make a ton with www.orgyhouse.com. (http://www.orgyhouse.com.)

Reef
02-23-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

because I don't much enjoy being naked in an enclosed cubicle where others' bodily fluids have just been released.

Reef
02-23-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I definetaly could NOT put it up while watching them go at it.

Sponger15SB
02-23-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

because I don't much enjoy being naked in an enclosed cubicle where others' bodily fluids have just been released.

[/ QUOTE ]

I jerk it in the shower all the freaking time.

My roomate is in our room too much.

Reef
02-23-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I jerk it in the shower all the freaking time.

My roomate is in our room too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

but is he in your room naked right in the corner where you jerked it?

wh1t3bread
02-23-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I live in a pretty nice apartment with 2 other guys (and our 3 girlfriends). Anyway, one of the couples frequently and regularly feels that they need to display acts of affection right in front of us. They've made the living room couch their personal make-out bed. One time when I was drunk, I swear I stumbled in on my roomy getting a BJ. Also, they have "shower time" together. It's pretty irritating/disgusting. This has been happening for about the duration of their relationship (3 months).

What do I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pepper spray your roomates sheets, they won't be displaying any affection for at least a week.

Bluffoon
02-23-2005, 05:33 PM
n/m

Reef
02-23-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
n/m

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in college. Having my own place is either a) VERY expensive or b) VERY inconvenient. Actually, I don't know anyone - and I know a lot of students here - that has no roommates.

Gronk
02-23-2005, 06:07 PM
I had two roommates at my last apartment. One of them was filthy and she got on my nerves constantly. One day it came to my attention that she had recently had an abortion. I don't care about abortions one way or the other but one day when our apartment was crowded she commented about me not doing the dishes(she was the only one who ever left dishes in the sink) so I responded "At least I didn't have an abortion you ####ing baby killer". Worked like a charm, she moved out a week later.

lighterjobs
02-23-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That made me swallow my snuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

that made me swallow my granola bar.

lighterjobs
02-23-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had two roommates at my last apartment. One of them was filthy and she got on my nerves constantly. One day it came to my attention that she had recently had an abortion. I don't care about abortions one way or the other but one day when our apartment was crowded she commented about me not doing the dishes(she was the only one who ever left dishes in the sink) so I responded "At least I didn't have an abortion you ####ing baby killer". Worked like a charm, she moved out a week later.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably the greatest line ever.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-23-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At least I didn't have an abortion you ####ing baby killer

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant.