PDA

View Full Version : 3 crazies and me...oh wait 4 crazies...

Yeknom58
02-23-2005, 05:02 AM
Party 2/4

I'm in LP with [Kd, Jd]

3 nutballs limp to me and I raise. Not your average nutballs..super lags pre and post flop. I've found a good table. Blinds fold and the all call.

Flop [Ts, 3h, 5d] (9sb)

NB1 checks, NB2 bets, NB3 raises...What's my play?

NB3 has about 19 bucks left so at this point he could be extra nutty but he'll likely have some pair. NB2 will bet any hand here and NB1 could have baseball cards. A few hands ago it go capped on the flop with NB3 having bottom pair and NB2 had J high no draw.

einbert
02-23-2005, 05:09 AM
If you think it's going to get reraised fold, otherwise call. You really don't want to put 4 SB in on this flop with a weak draw like that, but two isn't that bad.

Jules22
02-23-2005, 06:03 AM
if these are the type of players who will slow down to a flop 3 bet, it may be a good time to try to raise for a free card. if theyre the type to cap and lead the turn, calling is probably fine and folding the turn without improvement to continued aggression

applej25
02-23-2005, 07:00 AM
Easy fold. These arent the kind of players you want to try to 'trick' or draw out on. Reraising to try and get a free card (see below) is rediculous after what you have already said regarding their play. Just fold and wait for the next hand when you flop top pair or better and take them down.