PDA

View Full Version : Mcdonnalds application

radek2166
02-22-2005, 11:13 PM
This is an actual job application that a 17-year-old boy submitted at a McDonald's restaurant in Florida, and they hired him because he was honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Company President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the firstplace.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

AVAILABLE TO WORK: Of course! That's what I'm applying.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearninghouse Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job, no; on my breaks, yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries.

Voltron87
02-22-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Company President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the firstplace.
EDUCATION: Yes.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearninghouse Sweepstakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not bad at all.

private joker
02-22-2005, 11:18 PM
This kid rules. He won't be working fast food jobs for too long. My favorite is:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TylerD
02-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Did he take the job?

Rick Nebiolo
02-23-2005, 12:49 PM
He should shoot higher and apply at Wendy's.

~ Rick

DMBFan23
02-23-2005, 01:18 PM
I second joker, he won't be in fast food for long

bholdr
02-23-2005, 01:20 PM
Somebody get this kid a corner office! i wanna hire him!

Eurotrash
02-23-2005, 01:38 PM
boy, that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

jakethebake
02-23-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
boy, that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice!

jakethebake
02-23-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SIGN HERE: Aries.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hilarious!

Eurotrash
02-23-2005, 02:08 PM
i think my sarcasm meter's broken.. but I suppose you didnt care for my Office Space reference?

jakethebake
02-23-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think my sarcasm meter's broken.. but I suppose you didnt care for my Office Space reference?

[/ QUOTE ]
Your sarcasm meter's broken. I was serious. Nice post.

ttleistdci
02-23-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who doesn't love a good Office Space reference needs to turn their computer off and go watch the movie.

Eurotrash
02-23-2005, 02:15 PM
oh, my fault. see I got confused because I read your reply to the original post and it sounded sarcastic. then I saw your similar one-word reply to mine and just figured..

ok, pretend I didn't even bring this up. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-23-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh, my fault. see I got confused because I read your reply to the original post and it sounded sarcastic. then I saw your similar one-word reply to mine and just figured..

ok, pretend I didn't even bring this up. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You suck at this.

jakethebake
02-23-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh, my fault. see I got confused because I read your reply to the original post and it sounded sarcastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

That one wasn't sarcastic either. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oski
02-23-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is an actual job application that a 17-year-old boy submitted at a McDonald's restaurant in Florida, and they hired him because he was honest and funny!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bulmash (http://www.bulmash.com/04-10-97.html)

Eurotrash
02-23-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You suck at this.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably true. I'll strive to do better next time.

Bulldog
02-23-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bulmash (http://www.bulmash.com/04-10-97.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. I was going to point out that this was old, but EIGHT YEARS old? Hey, I want to tell you about a secret cookie recipe...