PDA

View Full Version : Uncommon line for me

manpower
02-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey all, relatively new villan in this hand. He was in his first or second orbit and no stats had come up on him yet.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (6.75 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 8.75 BB

This was a different line than I normally take, which would be more along the lines of raising the flop, betting the turn and checking behind on the river if called. Sometimes checking behind on the turn... Anyway, I'm not sure if this line is 'really bad', or 'not absolutely horrendous'. Your thoughts?

thirddan
02-22-2005, 09:54 PM
i don't like it, with this line i don't think you are "ever" gonna be shown a hand that you beat...

i would raise the flop and maybe take a free card depending what falls or bet the turn, check behind on the river...its cheaper /images/graemlins/smile.gif