PDA

View Full Version : ok , where did my avatar go?

mostsmooth
02-22-2005, 09:20 PM
it was here yesterday, now its gone?
what did i do wrong?

Clarkmeister
02-22-2005, 09:25 PM
That's not a 2+2 thing, that's a site host thing.

cnfuzzd
02-22-2005, 09:26 PM
shouldnt of touched yourself so much in the last twenty four hours...

peace

john nickle

mostsmooth
02-22-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's not a 2+2 thing, that's a site host thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
what do you mean?

stabn
02-22-2005, 11:00 PM
http://tristatesportbikes.com/forum/images/avatars/442cafe83ef7b1f104e4c.jpg

They've probably disallowed hotlinking on it.

kipin
02-22-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it was here yesterday, now its gone?
what did i do wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

I stole it.

mostsmooth
02-22-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://tristatesportbikes.com/forum/images/avatars/442cafe83ef7b1f104e4c.jpg

They've probably disallowed hotlinking on it.

[/ QUOTE ]
im not sure what that means, but its prbably what i did
how do i uplaod it on my own?

stabn
02-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Right click and save it on your hard drive. Then go to a site like photobucket (right click and hit properties on other posters avatars or do a google search for image hosting to find an alternative), then set up an account on the site and upload the picture. Then simply set the URL for that picture on the hosting site as your avatar here.

mostsmooth
02-22-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Right click and save it on your hard drive. Then go to a site like photobucket (right click and hit properties on other posters avatars or do a google search for image hosting to find an alternative), then set up an account on the site and upload the picture. Then simply set the URL for that picture on the hosting site as your avatar here.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow, doesnt sound like to much friggin trouble /images/graemlins/mad.gif

stabn
02-22-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's super easy. Even i can do it, i mean, check out my avatar. Rules doesn't it?

mostsmooth
02-22-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's super easy. Even i can do it, i mean, check out my avatar. Rules doesn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, pretty sweet!