PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever play Holy Cow poker?

MikeyObviously
02-22-2005, 08:53 PM
Just wondering if anyone ever tried it out. I love sites with obscure poker games, and they have 'em. Plus, it is 30 percent up to 120 6x

Oski
02-22-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just wondering if anyone ever tried it out. I love sites with obscure poker games, and they have 'em. Plus, it is 30 percent up to 120 6x

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello again, everybody. It's a bee-yooo-tiful day for baseball.

Holy Cow poker, Cubs win! Cubs win!

Pokeraddict
02-22-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmmmm....... this is the site that took over the traffic from Zero Rake. It is a Tiger Gaming skin AKA as Action Gaming. They seem to pay on time, games are sporadic. So you're saying this is a 6 times raked hands and not based on pots won? The way the other rooms on this network I am familiar with go by Action Points. One point for every $1 in rake in pots you win. A terrible bonus structure fot anyone but the worst call station.

Cubswin
02-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Holy Cow poker, Cubs win! Cubs win!

you rang?!?!

naschburger2
02-23-2005, 12:42 AM
any site that moos at me every time I go to the site is just too weird. I played those stupid one tables that we got for free instead of paying 1 buck because we had joined zero rake and this was the first round toward a big payoff but never put any money on site.