PDA

View Full Version : replay tournements

Festis
02-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Is there some kind of replayer that can replay the tourney historys that are stored on the hard drive?

eastbay
02-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Yes. google "party replayer".

eastbay

Festis
02-22-2005, 08:41 PM
the one I get up (http://www.flopturnriver.com/hand_replayer.html#) Misses one of the holecards. Is there some error on my side or have you finded a better one?

eastbay
02-22-2005, 08:43 PM
http://teamfu.freeshell.org/replayer.html

Requires IE.

eastbay

Festis
02-22-2005, 08:59 PM
It do not work.. and that forum also said it dont work.. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Just so you know.. ty anyway /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/Johan

The Yugoslavian
02-22-2005, 09:01 PM
It works for like every poster I know of who has a recent version of Internet Explorer and the requisite plugins.

It's the way to go as far as replayers are concerned. I suggest trying to use it again.

Yugoslav

eastbay
02-22-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It do not work.. and that forum also said it dont work.. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Just so you know.. ty anyway /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/Johan

[/ QUOTE ]

It works fine with my IE.

eastbay

Festis
02-22-2005, 09:22 PM
I would like to be wrong but did you notice that a talk about the handhistorys that party save on the hard drive?

And if you have finded a way around this sticky at the handreplayers suport forum
Topic: Sticky: ONLY USE HISTORIES YOU GET FROM EMAIL (Read 723 times)

Then please say so and I will download every plug in, for IE, that can be found.

eastbay
02-22-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to be wrong but did you notice that a talk about the handhistorys that party save on the hard drive?

And if you have finded a way around this sticky at the handreplayers suport forum
Topic: Sticky: ONLY USE HISTORIES YOU GET FROM EMAIL (Read 723 times)

Then please say so and I will download every plug in, for IE, that can be found.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand your problem now. I thought you were referring to hand histories you'd stored on your hard drive after getting them through mail.

No, I don't know anything about that limitation because I request all emails.

eastbay

AngusThermopyle
02-22-2005, 09:47 PM
No promises.
Will look into it and see if I can come up with something that will convert the hard drive Histories into the e-mail format.
Stay tuned.