PDA

View Full Version : I've still got alot to learn...(boring, but help needed)

cockandbull
02-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi all,

I've moved up to 3/6 a few weeks back and seem to have hit a brick wall. I know this is pretty boring, but can someone make some comments on my stats. I plan to post a few more hands(i'm still at the posting hand stage, rather than commenting on other peoples hands as i'm not comforatble giving advice unless i'm reasonably sure its correct), but wanted to make sure most of my house is in order first.

Anyway,

3500 hands
VSIP 16.6 (too tight?)
VSIP SB 28.5
F SB 89
F BB 64
ATS 29 (too low?)
WTSD 33.9
W@SD 49.8 (seems low, maybe running bad or calling down too much. Feels like a mixture of both)
PFR 9.2 (I'm trying to up this to around 10, good/bad?)

AGG F 1.9 (2.5)
AGG T 1.9 (2.5)
AGG R 1.3 (1.9)

For some reason my agg has dropped on the turn and river since 2/4. I've included my guesses on agg in brackets.

I've left a space for the BB/100 as it doesn't really make much of a difference to the above. Feel free to scroll down and have a look.

Thanks

Harry

bb/100 -4.15

Trix
02-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Sample is too small.

I´m pretty sure its posible to do 2+/100 with 12-22 vpip, so 16 is probably fine, depends on style and how well one plays after the flop.
I dont think any of the stats are horrid. The won @ SD is low, but thats prolly just a factor of the short run.

good luck.

Jules22
02-22-2005, 08:18 PM
generic sample size is too small response

Elizabeth
02-22-2005, 08:43 PM
I play both 2/4 and 3/6 online. I find the biggest difference between the two is that 3/6 is more aggressive on the later streets. Only a little bit tighter, but a lot more aggressive. If you're not careful then you can end up calling more than you should, and marginal hands that you can afford to call down no longer have the odds. This might be what you're seeing with your own lack of aggression on later streets. Is it possible you're playing timidly because of the extra action?

Entity
02-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Grog say short run short, long run long.

KidPokerX
02-22-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've left a space for the BB/100 as it doesn't really make much of a difference to the above.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bb/100 -4.15

[/ QUOTE ]
There may be a strong correlation b/w the two...

Very small sample size, however, if this was your rate after 20K more hands, then I would tell you that your playing tight-passive. Your goal is loose-aggro.
Some changes need to be made...

-KidPokerX