PDA

View Full Version : How man 80 year old ladies....

KungFuSandwich
02-22-2005, 07:49 PM
This question came up when pondering gonores's classic thread. Same rules apply, heres a refresher:
[ QUOTE ]
The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also
-the ladies will not be allowed to use any walkers, canes etc. that could be used as weapons.
-both you and the ladies would be completely nude except for the standard issue cup.

Consider this the "Omaha" of mass combat.

kyro
02-22-2005, 10:48 PM
eff that. if they're nude i'm not taking on any.

Evan
02-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Why do we have to be naked?

IndieMatty
02-22-2005, 11:04 PM
This post is the equivalent of Ghostbusters 2.

radek2166
02-22-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aint that the truth!!!

stabn
02-22-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why do we have to be naked?

[/ QUOTE ]

You pick your number and give it a shot. If you lose they get to have their way with you /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Alobar
02-22-2005, 11:19 PM
more than I could 5 year olds

willie
02-22-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
more than I could 5 year olds

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo

slickpoppa
02-22-2005, 11:47 PM
good thing i would have a cup, because otherwise the erection would really get in my way

stanky
02-22-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
good thing i would have a cup, because otherwise the erection would really get in my way

[/ QUOTE ]

good one /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Pete

lucas9000
02-23-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

comedy plutonium. i can't say it enough.

[censored]
02-23-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why even try after that.

nothumb
02-23-2005, 01:47 AM
How am I going to take any of them if I have to wear a cup? /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

It depends if there's something to bend them over or not.

NT