PDA

View Full Version : Worst image I've ever seen.

wacki
02-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Elwoodblues posted a pic that used to be funny, then it got switched/hacked a few days later with the worst image I've ever seen. There is a thread about it in the politics forum but I thought I'd share it with all of you. I really mean it when I say it is the worst/grossest image I've ever seen.

****link deleted, if you want to see it, go to politics forum*****

BTW, anyone know the story behind the guy on the operating table? He's the one just below the nails. Is he alive?

NSFW!!!! NSFW!!!! NSFW!!!!NSFW!!!!
NSFW!!!!NSFW!!!!NSFW!!!!NSFW!!!!NSFW!!!!
NSFW!!!!NSFW!!!!

***Buster has correctly informed me that it was wrong to make this post

[censored]
02-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Post deleted by [censored]

apd138
02-22-2005, 07:40 PM
um could you please elaborate i kinda have to look now but am not sure if its worth it to ease my curiosity.

BusterStacks
I know what this image is without looking. A warning to those who have not seen it, DO NOT. It will be burned into your brain forever with astonishing clarity. Absolutely avoid this image, and I'm completely serious.

Wacki, imo this is not the place for this type of thing. Free speech and all, but this is over the line for me.

istewart
I am about to look at it. It better rival that wrestler's fallen out anal wall.

wacki
02-22-2005, 07:41 PM
No words could do it justice.

Alobar
02-22-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am about to look at it. It better rival that wrestler's fallen out anal wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

please go into detail, Im curious as hell, but busters warning has me frightened.

how can it be worse than tubgirl?

lucas9000
02-22-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know what this image is without looking. A warning to those who have not seen it, DO NOT. It will be burned into your brain forever with astonishing clarity. Absolutely avoid this image, and I'm completely serious.

Wacki, imo this is not the place for this type of thing. Free speech and all, but this is over the line for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

is it worse than goatse? i will heed your warning, as i unfortunately have seen the goatse pic and i always warn people just to not look at it and trust me that they never want to see it. i have never seen anything worse than goatse, probably, so i am just curious if such a thing exists.

nevertheless, i will heed your warning and i thank you for it.

Edge34
02-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I [censored] up and clicked...its worse than tubgirl because tubgirl is only a part of it. I'm going to go rinse my eyes out with bleach now....

istewart
02-22-2005, 07:44 PM
Buster, give me a hint then. I really want to look.

wacki
02-22-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. Only reason I'm posting it is because elwoodblue's hacked post.... but I already took care of this in politics.

Should I delete?

radek2166
02-22-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, anyone know the story behind the guy on the operating table? He's the one just below the nails. Is he alive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes hes alive. 12 gauge to the head. failed suicide.

All these pictures come from rotten.com

wacki
[ QUOTE ]
is it worse than goatse?

[/ QUOTE ]

Way worse.

BusterStacks
ok, imagine what would happen if you put a stick of dynamite in your mouth, detonated it, and were completely conscious. Then someone took a high-res closeup of your "face".\

edit: I know for many of you the curiousity is overwhelming, but believe me, it is not worth it. I have seen a lot on the internet, and this is by far the worst.

Alobar
02-22-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, imagine what would happen if you put a stick of dynamite in your mouth, detonated it, and were completely conscious. Then someone took a high-res closeup of your "face".

[/ QUOTE ]

but its not a real pic right? just a photshop?

lucas9000
02-22-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All these pictures come from rotten.com

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm i think i've seen this at some point but had managed to block it out. now it's coming back to me.

fwiw, i think goatse is the worst, followed by tubgirl, and then everything else.

BusterStacks
02-22-2005, 07:49 PM
I assure you that I hope it is photoshopped, but I don't think it is. This is something that will potentially give you nightmares, but at the very least you will never forget it.

istewart
02-22-2005, 07:50 PM
I think I might heed Buster's words. This is gnawing me though.

BusterStacks
02-22-2005, 07:51 PM
You probably will look, but imagine what it would take for me to warn you, and why I would even care. I've done all I can to reasonably discourage you. Don't you wonder how I knew what it was before even looking?

apd138
02-22-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, imagine what would happen if you put a stick of dynamite in your mouth, detonated it, and were completely conscious. Then someone took a high-res closeup of your "face".\

edit: I know for many of you the curiousity is overwhelming, but believe me, it is not worth it. I have seen a lot on the internet, and this is by far the worst.

[/ QUOTE ] Oh i saw that a while ago it was bad but I guess i got over it. I think the reason I find tubgirl more disturbing is because ive been linked to it so many times and its just hard to figure out what is happening cause I refuse to look.

[censored]
02-22-2005, 07:55 PM
[/ QUOTE ] I think the reason I find tubgirl more disturbing is..... its just hard to figure out what is happening cause I refuse to look.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's hard to figure out, a chick is having an eruption of liquid [censored] from her ass lands on her face.

KungFuSandwich
Atleast with tubgirl the vagina is blurred out. That way it isnt obscene.

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]
You probably will look, but imagine what it would take for me to warn you, and why I would even care. I've done all I can to reasonably discourage you. Don't you wonder how I knew what it was before even looking?

[/ QUOTE ]

youve convinced me....im not looking

Alobar
02-22-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Atleast with tubgirl the vagina is blurred out. That way it isnt obscene.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeah, I got a big kick outta that one. After I was done being grossed out that is.

radek2166
02-22-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I might have that wrong. its either a 12 gauge or, He was on a motorcycle and did a facer into a pole.

Yes he is alive

wacki
02-22-2005, 08:00 PM
Buster, I deleted the link. It's still in politics forum, but that one belongs there for obvious reasons.

VBM
02-22-2005, 08:03 PM
i'm w/ lucas here, man...goatse made me physically ill.

a lot of what's on rotten.com is terrible, but goatse is the worst ever; my friend got mad at me like, "why did you send me that? what is wrong w/ u?!"

the only thing that's close is the Daniel Pearl video and that simultaneously made me sick and very pissed off.

if i could go back in time, i wouldn't have looked at either of them.

ilya
02-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Well technically it's not 1 image. So I'm not sure if it qualifies.

It's not that bad IMO. I mean, don't get me wrong. It's bad. But it's no beheading video or snuff film.

ilya
02-22-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I assure you that I hope it is photoshopped, but I don't think it is. This is something that will potentially give you nightmares, but at the very least you will never forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I recognize it from rotten.com. I'm pretty sure it's real.

Sponger15SB
02-22-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm w/ lucas here, man...goatse made me physically ill.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know some well known 2+2ers who have publically stated the get wood looking at goatse

Perverts.

BusterStacks
02-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Ah yes, the Daniel Pearl video, another unfortunate mistake resulting from my curiousity. I felt physically ill after viewing it. Oddly, I do find tubgirl to be equal parts gross and hillarious.

The-Matador
02-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Okay, this is kind of a dumb question since I sort of know what happens in the Pearl video, but, well, what happens in it?

I know they cut his head off, but is there audio? Is it a quick slice? It is revolting? I really never want to watch it but I am overwhelmed with curiosity.

radek2166
02-22-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oddly, I do find tubgirl to be equal parts gross and hillarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad u did not say sexually arouseing.

[censored] and sex do not go together

Popinjay
Anyone get the sense that wacki and BusterStax are in cahoots because the picture is actually the most beautiful and wonderful picture ever and they want to keep it all to themselves?

Voltron87
I'm damn curious, but I'm going to heed the sincere advice and avoid it. Good?

BusterStacks
02-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Oh god is there sound... I'd say the sound alone accounts for half of the effect. and no, it's not a quick swipe, it is a rapid sawing and yanking. Terrible stuff.

Voltron87
02-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Yeah, it's not a clean cut, it takes more time than you would think, there's blood everywhere, and there's sound. To say it in a word, "Sawing".

VBM
02-22-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know they cut his head off, but is there audio? Is it a quick slice? It is revolting? I really never want to watch it but I am overwhelmed with curiosity.

[/ QUOTE ]

it sounds like some kind of hadji-babbling mumbo-jumbo is going on in the background, with a bunch of banners with squiggly lines and dots all over it.

it is revolting. it's not like a movie where you know it's fake; you're seeing a real person being decapitated. Made all the more disgusting b/c they're swaddled head to toe in their picnic tableclothes, all the while acting like they're so fearless & brave...

The-Matador
02-22-2005, 08:24 PM
Oh my.

Yeah no thanks.

The-Matador
02-22-2005, 08:36 PM
I wonder what the absolute worst image out there is ...

It's probably really really sick.

private joker
02-22-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what the absolute worst image out there is ...

It's probably really really sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.republicangear.com/george%20W%20Bush%2043rd%20President%20Round.gif

The-Matador
02-22-2005, 08:50 PM
There it is!

Dominic
02-22-2005, 11:20 PM
its a motercycle accident

NLSoldier
02-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Uggh, now I'm super curious too...

I went to that kyoto thread and was scrolling through and came across a bunch of disgusting pics in one of the posts but I didn't look very closely. Is that what you are reffering to or is it a link to something else?

slickpoppa
02-22-2005, 11:57 PM
how do you know the pic is real and the story behind it? I can't imagine anyone surviving that if it is real.

private joker
02-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Here is the pic. And it is NOT safe for work. (http://img58.exs.cx/img58/5497/motorcycle7te.jpg)

Edge34
02-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Hey joker...

We get it. You don't like Republicans. But you know what, there's an entire politics forum where you can go bitch. Really not even funny after 4 years...

IndieMatty
02-23-2005, 12:11 AM
Just when I thought I had the best avatar.

cab4656
02-23-2005, 12:13 AM
I looked at it. Yeah, it's gross. But I didn't think it was that bad. I don't think I'll remember it in half an hour. I don't see what the big deal is really.

adamstewart
02-23-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I looked at it. Yeah, it's gross. But I didn't think it was that bad. I don't think I'll remember it in half an hour. I don't see what the big deal is really.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. It wasn't that bad.

Oh well.... off to bed /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Adam

SackUp
02-23-2005, 12:34 AM
Ya it is gross but I've seen worse. I worked at the DA's office one summer and had to work on all kinds of murder cases. I saw some [censored] up pics. The worst being people getting shot up with shotguns at point blank. Shotguns to the dome and to the stomach and the pictures of the rest of the body sprayed all over.

I guess things just don't hit me like they used to.

[censored]
02-23-2005, 12:38 AM
No where close to as disturing as tub girl (warning warning warning) (http://www.redcoat.net/pics/tubgirl.jpg) . Looks like it hurts but that is about it.

private joker
02-23-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey joker...

We get it. You don't like Republicans. But you know what, there's an entire politics forum where you can go bitch. Really not even funny after 4 years...

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean, "we get it." This is the first I've mentioned not liking Bush. Anyway, it wasn't a political comment. It was a joke. I don't want to argue politics. I want to make people laugh. If it doesn't make you laugh because you like that guy, then fine. Move on to the next post.

Edge34
02-23-2005, 12:54 AM
Well, the other thread you had your O'Reilly one...I mean, while you never did say anything, its really just kinda old...I dunno, maybe its just me being a nit tonight...

Having seen the image Wacki mentioned in the original post, even the biggest Bush-haters couldn't say your image was worse though... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm not gonna argue politics either though...meh. Just wasn't really funny, I guess...

private joker
02-23-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, the other thread you had your O'Reilly one...I mean, while you never did say anything, its really just kinda old...I dunno, maybe its just me being a nit tonight...

Having seen the image Wacki mentioned in the original post, even the biggest Bush-haters couldn't say your image was worse though... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm not gonna argue politics either though...meh. Just wasn't really funny, I guess...

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. But also note that I posted the Bush picture well before I posted the O'Reilly one. Like almost a whole day.

Also, note that disliking O'Reilly and disliking Bush are two totally different things. I have plenty of friends who voted for Bush but hate that windbag O'Reilly, as well as liberal/libertarian friends who would never vote for Bush but who watch O'Reilly and like his style.

But water under the bridge... live and let live, etc. Good times.

lighterjobs
02-23-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i remember seeing the same thing on rotten.com, but it was a while back and i really don't remember it, but i don't remember it to be that bad, so i'm not going to look.

lighterjobs
02-23-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i remember seeing the same thing on rotten.com, but it was a while back and i really don't remember it, but i don't remember it to be that bad, so i'm not going to look.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn curiosity. is there something i can think of to get that kyoto picture out of my head?

PhatTBoll
02-23-2005, 01:30 AM
Making posts like this in OOT is kind of like throwing an aluminum can in the trash, when there's a recycling bin right there. It's not really the wrong place for it, it's just not the best place.

wacki
02-23-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here is the pic. And it is NOT safe for work. (http://img58.exs.cx/img58/5497/motorcycle7te.jpg)

[/ QUOTE ]

No that's not it.

The real pic is in the Ughhhh Elwoodblues post got hacked thread.

Or if you want a quick link

Nastyness (http://www.theinternetisstupid.com/modules/Gallery/albums/album01/Pain5.jpg)

I warned you, you will be scarred.

The pic is very large so you can zoom in/scroll around.