PDA

View Full Version : Classic Joke

Slacker13
02-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Women goes to the doctor and says, my husband comes home every night from drinkin, passes out and snores so loud I can't sleep, what can i do?
The Doctor says, when he starts snoring you take a piece of string, tie it around his penis and he will stop snoring.

Later that night the guy comes home, passes out, starts snoring and wakes the wife up. She gets up frustrated, and looks all over and cannot find a piece of string but she finds a piece of blue ribbon, she ties it around his dick and suddenly he stops snoring. She lays back down and now she hears the dog snoring, she gets back up cannot find any more blue ribbon but finally finds a piece of red ribbon, she ties it around the dogs dick, he stops snoring and off to sleep she goes.

In the morning the husband wakes up to take a pee, the dog follows him into the bathroom, he pulls out his penis, looks down and sees the blue ribbon, looks over at the dog with the red ribbon around his penis and says...

I don't know what the hell happened last night but we took first and second. /images/graemlins/smile.gif