PDA

View Full Version : HUGE NEWS FOR UNC/NCST GAME (LC)

usmfan
02-22-2005, 04:33 PM
This just in. My on-campus sources say that UNC's McCants may not play tonight. The reason: Seems that he was enjoying a particularly good game NCAA Hoops on the playtstation and sprained a thumb. In addition, he was informed that the cafeteria will not be serving vegetable medley today at lunch. My spies have confirmed the vegetable medley news which is absolutely crucial for a UNC victory ag. NCST. I am going to refrain from deeming the cafeteria's strongets play all year but you may use this info as you choose. Of course, if you win, I want a cut.

YTD fading Andrewboss 2-0
My pick tonight UNC -7 @ NCST.

usmfan
02-22-2005, 05:22 PM
WOW. I am some prognosticator. Hand to God that I had no idea of the real McCants story. That is too funny. But also sad since I really did pick UNC -7 tonight.

CCx
02-22-2005, 11:07 PM
No sadness here, we won! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

kyro
02-22-2005, 11:13 PM
i really need to get a sports betting bankroll so i can fade his picks and call him. isn't that what he always says? call him when we go 5-0?

usmfan
02-23-2005, 01:29 AM
Yeah Tarheels. Fading Andrewboss is now 3-0 for me. Thankfully he didn't screw up LSU tonight. Unfortunately for my 3 team parlay (LSU, UNC & TT) Tx. Tech failed to cover or push by 1.