PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare

Boris
02-22-2005, 01:20 PM
web page (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2005/02/22/national/a070312S76.DTL)

Investigators determined that the man and Tran on Saturday night had argued over a pending breakup. The relationship had lasted a little more than a year but the man no longer wanted to be involved with the woman, police said.

At some point, the pair decided to have sexual relations and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.

The woman pulled out a kitchen knife severed the man's penis, police said. She then flushed the penis down the toilet, untied the man and drove him to the hospital.

Shajen
02-22-2005, 01:22 PM
already posted a couple different times Boris.

Still. WTF was he thinking?

Boris
02-22-2005, 01:29 PM
I havn't been here for awhile. How come I didn't get the burning pile of cow manure?

Shajen
02-22-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I havn't been here for awhile. How come I didn't get the burning pile of cow manure?

[/ QUOTE ]

I trying to create a kinder, gentler OOT.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-22-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I trying to create a kinder, gentler OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] that. You people are ridiculous today. First no QLC link in the whiny "should I tell my ex that I love her" thread and now this. Shajen, I've come to expect more from you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/capt.jpg

Shajen
02-22-2005, 01:49 PM
DAMNIT.

I suck.

Please allow me to take my own life.

Seriously, though...OOT has been all about the drama lately. It's thrown off my "WTF is this [censored]?" radar some.

I'll go read the 5 yr olds thread to get it recalibrated.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-22-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll go read the 5 yr olds thread to get it recalibrated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. Why don't you go bump that for us?

stabn
02-22-2005, 02:08 PM
I love how the first time i heard about this it just sounded like a crazy ass girl and i felt a bit sorry for the guy.

Then the local news yesterday let me know he was her uncle...

Boris
02-22-2005, 02:11 PM
and she was a fcking uncle fcker to boot. Do we blame this one on South Park?

stabn
02-22-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and she was a fcking uncle fcker to boot. Do we blame this one on South Park?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lorena bobbet and jerry springer?

TimM
02-22-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A police supervisor contacted officials at the Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility and asked them to go to the home to see if the man's body part could be recovered.

Utility workers pulled the toilet and found the severed member, which was rushed to Providence Hospital.

At about 6:00 a.m., Providence Hospital staff told police that surgeons were successful in reattaching the penis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know which is more amazing, medical science or the ability of the penis to survive such an ordeal.