PDA

View Full Version : Very odd river action

mmbt0ne
02-22-2005, 07:59 AM
SB is a 43/3/2.5
CO just posted as you can see, so there's nothing on him.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif. CO posts a blind of $1.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO (poster) checks, Hero calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, MP2 calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, MP2 calls, CO calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB calls, MP2 folds, CO calls, Hero calls.

River: (15.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls, BB folds.

This is really weird. If the action goes bet, fold, call or bet, call, call or even bet, fold, fold I know that I can fold this river. However, when it's checked to CO, I don't know what to do. I probably should've folded since I was giving him credit for the straight on the turn by just calling, but I also don't want him to take the pot down for one bet if the people behind me are going to fold.

djshawk
02-22-2005, 09:53 AM
I think i'd fold the river. I dont too like but with with SB check-raising the Turn I dont want to have to call 2 bets here. With better relative position I'd call 1, but I just dont know what is coming after me, looks like SB was afraid of the flush, but held the straight.