PDA

View Full Version : Pechanga's poker room

Usagi_yo
02-22-2005, 04:39 AM
After years and years, they've finaly built Pechanga players a good poker room.

They had two 20-40 kill games, 2/5, $300 buy-in NL, $100 buy-in NL, 8-16 and about five 4-8 kill games.

Alas, the food and food service is still the worst I've ever experienced, and expensive too.

How can you screw up a cheeseburger and fries? Cost $8.00, put it on an onion role with a stale top bun, then liberally spread "basil enhanced Mayonaise" on the bun, add the butt ends of Red Onions -- the stringy outside inedible skin. Add very thin cold and undercooked fries and half bottle of off-brand ketchup.

TALLBrad
02-22-2005, 12:49 PM
My company has hosted dinners at Pechanga and I've not been impressed with it at all!!!

The new poker room is very nice though. When I've been there they typically run 2/4 (non kill) on about 2-5 tables. 3/6 kill on 2 tables, I've also seen a 10/20 game there too, $100 buy in NL and $300 buy in NL. The occasional Omaha game shows up as well.

megabit
02-22-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How can you screw up a cheeseburger and fries? Cost $8.00, put it on an onion role with a stale top bun, then liberally spread "basil enhanced Mayonaise" on the bun, add the butt ends of Red Onions -- the stringy outside inedible skin. Add very thin cold and undercooked fries and half bottle of off-brand ketchup.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO!!! I don't think a better description could be given of a burger at Pechanga. Anymore I only order burgers with patato salad (never have had fries that were even warm). I had a steak that was fairly good there making me think you have to move your choice upscale. Ohh and I never order if I don't have enough comps on my card to pay for it.

If you want good food for a great price you have to go to Oceans 11. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mike