PDA

View Full Version : How bout dis line

DrGutshot
02-22-2005, 04:03 AM
CO is extremely loose passive like woah 63/5, 0.5aggro
button is superlag 83/32, 2aggro
BB is a little loose, decent but too aggressive postflop. 28/17, 3aggro

CO openlimps, button raises, I call in the SB with 88 planning on c/r a decent flop, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: Q75
I check planning on c/r, it gets checked around??

Turn: 3o
I check not sure what I'm going to do, BB bets, CO calls, button folds, I call.

River:Ko
I check planning on calling a bet/fold or bet/call, but folding to a check/bet from the CO.

what do you think of all streets?

-DrG

DrGutshot
02-22-2005, 04:50 AM
asdf

Macdaddy Warsaw
02-22-2005, 07:33 AM
Seems ok, I suppose. This may be weak, but when I plan to c/r the flop and it gets checked around, I'm often inclined to just fold the turn unimproved. I might c/r though if I know it will be HU heading into the river. 88 does, however, seem like a very good hand here even on the turn, which is why I don't necessarily disagree with your line.

DrGutshot
02-22-2005, 01:48 PM
yeah, the reason i didn't really want to c/r the turn if it was checked to the pfr lag is because his flop check really through me off and I thought he might 3bet me with a set or something.

-DrG

Grisgra
02-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Against the loosey-goosey button raise I think I 3-bet from the SB.

DrGutshot
02-22-2005, 02:07 PM
one thing i forgot to mention, the past 4 times (every time since i've been at the table) when i've 3bet this guy he has capped. So 3betting would accomplish nothing, if there is a 0% chance of knocking out the CO, and the button will cap.

-DrG

rory
02-22-2005, 02:10 PM
That is totally how I would play it.

Grisgra
02-22-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I check planning on calling a bet/fold or bet/call, but folding to a check/bet from the CO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you explain your reasoning here for your different actions for folding to a CO bet but not BB bet, or being to overcall BB's bet/CO's call, but not call CO's bet if BB folds?

DrGutshot
02-22-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you explain your reasoning here for your different actions for folding to a CO bet but not BB bet, or being to overcall BB's bet/CO's call, but not call CO's bet if BB folds?

[/ QUOTE ]

with pleasure

BB was very aggressive and would bet here with any of the small pairs, maybe ace high.

CO was extremely passive and would not bet anything worse than a pair of queens here, but would call with ace high or any of the smaller pairs as well.

you likey?

-DrG

Grisgra
02-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Well then, yes, it all makes sense /images/graemlins/smile.gif.