PDA

View Full Version : Roomate Situation

tbach24
02-21-2005, 10:47 PM
Ok I go to a private high school with 10 other kids. Actually 9 right now (one got sent off to theraputic wilderness for a month for having drugs on campus). I get along alright with my roomate, but with the kid being sent off, there's room for the kid to move downstairs. He used to live with the kid, but the headmaster decided he was a bad influence, and because I'm already a HUGE badass /images/graemlins/cool.gif, he thought he should stick him with me. The problem is that he doesnt come to the room until 1230 (curfew is 1030) and its not like I can play poker in my room to pass the time, so I'm stuck there trying to fall asleep (I have sleep problems and am a little bitch). Then at 1230 he usually decides he needs to watch a computer. We have already discussed him moving back downstairs and he said he wouldn't mind.

Major pros to him as a roomate:
He doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night
He doesn't smell
He has an XBox
He hasn't stolen from me

Major cons to him as a roomate:
He wears my socks
He does the nighttime thing
Being single is better, but I'm eventually going to have a roomate, and I think that he's probably better than roomate X.

So I'm thinking about asking the headmaster if he can move back downstairs (he's friends with them anyways).

TY for any help...sorry if this is confusing

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-21-2005, 10:49 PM
Wait. This guy wears your socks?

Sponger15SB
02-21-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok I go to a private high school with 10 other kids. Actually 9 right now (one got sent off to theraputic wilderness for a month for having drugs on campus).

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you go to a private high school with 10 other people?

I'm thinking of like 50 different jokes right now but I figure I would ask you first.

tbach24
02-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah he does, I have a large amount, but it's still annoying because they are mine and I don't like people getting in my stuff...

tbach24
02-21-2005, 10:56 PM
I dropped out of my first high school early sophomore year.

Second high school was a theraputic boarding school (hell) and I got out of there after 9 months.

Went to a theraputic wilderness (1 month of hell with army ranger dudes).

This is the only place that would accept me other than a theraputic school and this was the easiest route to get back into normal society.

The school is more of a home environment, the classes are a [censored] joke and I'm the only one with college aspirations. We're all fuckups.

Edit- feel free to make fun of me /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

daryn
02-21-2005, 11:01 PM
there is more than one thing that is wrong with you.

deacsoft
02-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Keep him. If they're all F-ups then why not keep the one who isn't that bad?

tbach24
02-21-2005, 11:28 PM
He's decent, about the same as the rest. We're f-ups in the sense that we've messed up enough in the past to land us here. I was thinking that since it's probably a month before another new kid comes, so I could get a little while to myself.

pshreck
02-21-2005, 11:29 PM
The only factor that matters is: how important is masturbation right before sleep to you?

tbach24
02-21-2005, 11:32 PM
LOL. Not on the top of my priorities but I still like to once in a while (no girls here... /images/graemlins/frown.gif)

AncientPC
02-22-2005, 12:45 AM
I boot him simply for wearing your socks, wtf man . . .

Next thing you know he'll be wearing your boxers.

rusellmj
02-22-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Major cons to him as a roomate:
He wears my socks

[/ QUOTE ]

Out the f*#%in door.

Russ