PDA

View Full Version : New Software Successful

Mason Malmuth
09-08-2002, 01:00 AM
I'm aware that a few of you are still having some problems with the new software, but it appears that most people have caught on, and once you catch on, it really is much better.

Also, at the time of this post, we are just a few short of 500 registered users. That's just terrific, and we expect/hope that this number will go much higher. Thanks again to everyone for the support and let's continue the best poker/gambling discussion on the net.

Best wishes,
Mason /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Ikke
09-08-2002, 05:48 AM
First I was a bit sceptical, because I didnt like the default settings at all. But now I figured it out and changed it, and it's much better. Love the flat mode.

Great job!

Regards

scalf
09-08-2002, 08:24 AM
how did you get grand poobah there, i am tired of being referred to as a stranger..tia...gl..p.s. i have no interest in the title it is clearl yours...tia..gl

AceHigh
09-08-2002, 10:49 AM
I like it.

One request, can you add a hierarchy tree for viewing in flat mode? Sort of like Googgle posts, so it's easier to tell who post is refering to whose.

Tommy Angelo
09-08-2002, 12:25 PM
Mason,

This morning I was trying to figure out why I had stopped reading and posting. I knew it wasn't the new software in general, but it had to be something particular about it.

I think I figured it out. I came to 2+2 this morning and there were many new threads and posts since my last visit, indicated with the red open-book icon. I read about a dozen of them, planning to reply to one of two later. Then I closed 2+2, went and had some coffee and newspaper, came back, signed on, came back to 2+2, and all posts were marked with the yellow icon, meaning there were no new posts since my last visit, understandable, since I was only gone breifly, but now I had no way to quickly pick up where I had left off, or to see which posts in a thread that I had partially read were still unread, stuff like that.

You and Mat have been most patient and helpful. If you can word out this bug, making it more like before, you'll have me for life, again.

Tommy

Ryan_21
09-08-2002, 01:43 PM
I have caught on with almost everything and agree its much better but I cant figure out how to put a picture under my name? Can anybody explain this to me?

Thanks,

Ryan_21

Ryan_21
09-08-2002, 02:51 PM
I figured it out.

Ryan_21

Jimbo
09-09-2002, 12:14 PM
Tommy at the very bottom of the page there is a "favorite" that you can click. Then when returning to your home page the threads you saved will be there to remind you to reply.

Jimbo