PDA

View Full Version : To those of you who use money clips...

Sooga
02-21-2005, 09:15 PM

tek
02-21-2005, 09:43 PM
All my bills are benjies /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sooga
02-21-2005, 10:33 PM
I'm in the 'small bills on the outside' group, which is apparently the minority.... why big bills on the outside? If a purchase is really big, I'll put it on my plastic, so if I'm gonna pay cash for something, it'll be a fairly small thing, so I want quick access to my smaller bills, so that's why I put them outside. If I put the big bills outside and used them for small purchases, I'd end up with just a big ass wad of small bills eventually.

Bluffoon
02-21-2005, 10:46 PM
I start off with a stack of big bills and I peel one or two off when I make a purchse and fold the change next to them. Before long its a big mess.

Alobar
02-21-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I start off with a stack of big bills and I peel one or two off when I make a purchse and fold the change next to them. Before long its a big mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

jimymat
02-21-2005, 10:50 PM
Small bills always on the outside, you'll look like an ass with a beanie on the out with a bunch of ones rolled up.
Keep that [censored] gangster.

underaged
02-21-2005, 10:55 PM
I use a wallet for my spending money but a money clip for my bankroll. It's all benjies except for a couple of bills so I just keep the majority on the outside.

astroglide
02-21-2005, 11:34 PM
i used to work at quiktrip. back then we didn't have computer registers, they prided themselves on the clerks. you had to know the price of everything in the store and make change off the top of your head. one of the important things was facing bills in the register for countdowns though and to reduce errors in payouts if bills were mislaid or whatever. i'm vigilant about facing bills the same way to this day.

CCass
02-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Sorted, with big bills on the inside, all bills facing the same way.

Edge34
02-21-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I use a wallet for my spending money but a money clip for my bankroll. It's all benjies except for a couple of bills so I just keep the majority on the outside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rubber band, man. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sooga
02-21-2005, 11:55 PM
Yup, that's exactly what I do.

underaged
02-22-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rubber band, man. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess the fact that my bankroll still fits in a money clip tells you something /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Fratony
02-22-2005, 01:37 AM
The only reason I can think of to have your big bills on the outside is to show everyone the minimum amount of money you have in your wallet. I'd rather have someone think i am carrying $10 than $100+ for security reasons and because I dont like to be flashy with my money. I always try to keep my bigger bills on the inside for this reason and because I'm more likely to be paying with 1's and 10's than 50's when paying in cash.

Sooga
02-22-2005, 01:49 AM
Couldn't agree with you more.... it really concerns me all these people whipping out clips of money with 100's on the outside for everyone to see... When I reload at a poker table I keep my cash out of sight, when I'm out in public, I'm even more guarded, so I keep my small stuff outside so i can pay for my stuff and leave without flashing the big money.

Clarkmeister
02-22-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in the 'small bills on the outside' group

[/ QUOTE ]