PDA

View Full Version : Easy turn fold with AJo?

KaiShin
02-21-2005, 09:07 PM
Game is Cryptologic $1/$2.

No reads, new to the table.

Preflop: Hero is in MP2 with A/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif
<font color="red">UTG raises</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero 3-bets</font>, 4 folds, SB calls, 1 fold, UTG calls.

Flop: 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif
SB checks, <font color="red">UTG bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="red">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Turn: 4/images/graemlins/club.gif
<font color="red">SB bets</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif
<font color="red">SB bets </font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Final pot: 35.25BB

ClaytonN
02-21-2005, 09:08 PM
1) Fold preflop

2) Fold turn since you didn't fold preflop

Shillx
02-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Fold preflop. End of hand.

Brad

LoaferGee12
02-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Fold preflop. The chance the your dominated is too high to 3-bet. Since you didn't do this, yes I would have folded the turn.

KaiShin
02-21-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) Fold preflop

2) Fold turn since you didn't fold preflop

[/ QUOTE ]
Thought so. Boy do I still have a lot of work to do /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tytygoodnuts
02-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Yeah man, you got SSH? Have it by you when you play and refer to the preflop chart often. (Usually use the "tight" chart)

jar
02-22-2005, 04:13 AM
meh, I'm not sure I recommend following preflop charts right out of books. You really ought to just learn the value of starting hands in different situations. Ed Miller didn't even want to put the chart in the book. He did because everyone expects it. I think reading the preflop chapter and thinking it through yourself has much more long term value.