PDA

View Full Version : SE Portland Trip Report

SomethingClever
02-21-2005, 01:32 PM
Sup bro?

On Friday, a bunch of 2p2ers and fish congregated in SE Portland for one of the fabled "Tibbetts-street throwdowns." Which in laymans terms is a NL cash game with a $20 buyin and .10/.25 blinds.

People get hurt.

I arrive at about 8:45 and immediately begin pounding Guinness and chain smoking. Which is bad because I don't normally smoke. Piz0wn0red, balkii, balkii's brother, a couple good but non 2p2 players and some assorted fish are already in attendence. Dr. Klopek and Stingy showed up later. BusterStacks was notably NOT in attendence.

Then TSC rolls up. Tha Cracka drives an oversized H2 with 56" rims, a custom hood scoupe and a 3' tall spoiler. His custom license plate is obviously SUPBRO.

With tha Cracka in attendence, the game gets underway. Pizownored immediately loses 4 buyins on purpose, so he can get more money on the table and eventually build an overpowering stack. I get dealt 72o forty-three times in a row and thus don't see a flop for over an hour. Rigged.

Some thoughts and observations.

- Standard bring-in is around $3. When pizownored raises $3, you know he has two cards.

- Betting $15 into a $3 pot is fun.

- I can only assume having 600 big bets in your stack is fun (ask pizownored).

- As a first time player, TSC was entitled to the bonus code PWNTOWN. On his first deposit of $20, he will receive an additional $20. Enjoy your time at the tables! Sincerely, the pwntown staff.

- The goal of the evening was to bust TSC's entire stack on the last hand of the night with a ridonkulous suckout. Mission accomplished.

- balkii didn't play, as he was too busy rehearsing his lines for "Napoleon Dynamite 2: Dynamite in Paradise."

I'll let others elaborate.

nolanfan34
02-21-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then TSC rolls up. Tha Cracka drives an oversized H2 with 56" rims, a custom hood scoupe and a 3' tall spoiler. His custom license plate is obviously SUPBRO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh heh. He has one pimped out ride.

[ QUOTE ]
The goal of the evening was to bust TSC's entire stack on the last hand of the night with a ridonkulous suckout. Mission accomplished.

[/ QUOTE ]

TSC claimed he left with money, but lost most of his stack. So which is it?

[ QUOTE ]
balkii didn't play, as he was too busy rehearsing his lines for "Napoleon Dynamite 2: Dynamite in Paradise."

I'll let others elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

TSC said balkii sounds EXACTLY like Napoleon Dynamite, so this part doesn't surprise me.