PDA

View Full Version : Flopped Trip Kings

theredpill5
02-21-2005, 08:00 AM
This is what I get for playing good hands. Just want to know if I played this ok.

This is the site that I have been unable to win at for the last 2 weeks. Suck out after suck out.

Villain $160
Hero $41

Hero has K/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif in MP

Villain limps UTG
EP2 calls
Hero Calls
LP calls
SB calls
BB checks

Flop: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif pot= 2.85

BB check
SB check
Villain checks
EP2 checks
Hero bets $2
LP folds
SB folds
BB folds
Villain minimum raises to $4
EP2 folds
I raise to $8
Villain calls

Turn: 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif pot=21.88

Villain bets $11
I reraise all-in for $31
Villain calls

River: J/images/graemlins/club.gif

Funny thing is that Villain thinks he is a good player after tonight. He left 6 seconds after taking this pot from me. He's walking around on cloud 9 thinking how good he is.

Results in white
<font color="white">
Villain shows Ks 4h
</font>

Was I too aggressive ? God...I sat there playing one table to another on that site for about 4 hours. Watching everyone fold whenever I got a hand like flush or full house. Finally someone wants to be in a hand with me and I get nailed.

Mathematically, there is no way he made enough off me to justify playing Ks 4h for the long run. How many times will he hit a full house with that hand ? He won't be laughing later.

theredpill5
02-21-2005, 08:07 AM
I don't know about you but a player who wins a big pot then leaves 6 seconds later goes down in my notes as a bad player. What is with that ? I had 3 big pots tonight. I lost 2 of them. On the 2 that I lost, guy was gone in 5 seconds . He didn't even see the next hand.

I'm taking a week off from this site. I don't understand why my luck has gone so bad so rather than try to understand it, I'll just play elsewhere.

He was 10 % to win. He wins this hand 1 in 10 on the flop. Unfucking real. It was like he knew the 4 was coming on the turn. I mean he [censored] raised me on the flop with a 4 kicker.

warlockjd
02-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Phase 1 Fold preflop.

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit!

theredpill5
02-21-2005, 08:36 AM
huh ? I can't understand your cryptic messages. I'm not folding K Q preflop. That is a profitable hand. I should have either called his reraise on the flop or gone all-in. Meaning I should have played it slow and caution and folded to any big aggression or went all-in on the flop.

theredpill5
02-21-2005, 08:40 AM
PHase 1:

Phase 2

Phase 3:

Are you retarded ?

ninjaunderwear
02-21-2005, 09:15 AM
Looks to me like someone is a little bit on tilt...

theredpill5
02-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Explain this. A raise on the flop or on any street is a sign that you might be behind, correct ? Explain the fact that every freaking time I was raised tonight, I was ahead.

My Q 9 two pair....raised on the flop...was ahead

KQ trip kings on the flop...raised on flop...was ahead.

At some point you have to say, NO, I'm not folding this god damn it. If I would have folded everytime I was raised tonight. I would have never saw the turn the whole night and I'd still be down a bunch.