PDA

View Full Version : Severed penis retrieved from toilet is reattached.

partygirluk
02-21-2005, 05:52 AM
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - A 44-year-old Anchorage man has had his penis surgically reattached after it was cut off by an angry girlfriend and flushed down a toilet, local police say.

The events unfolded about midnight on Saturday, after the pair had been arguing over an impending breakup, an Anchorage Police Department statement said on Sunday. At some point, the two decided to have sex and the man agreed to let the woman tie his arms to a windowsill.

But the woman used a kitchen knife to amputate her partner's penis and flushed it down the toilet, police said. She untied the man, drove him to a local hospital and was cleaning up the bloody scene when police arrived at the home, according to the statement.

Summoned by the police, workers from the local water utility pulled the toilet up from the floor and were able to recover the severed penis, which was rushed to the hospital for the successful reattachment surgery on Sunday morning.

Police declined to identify the victim, but said his assailant was 35-year-old Kim Tran. She was charged with assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence, and jailed without bail.

peachy
02-21-2005, 05:56 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that absolutely RULES!!!!!!!!!

::sharpens knife::

Michael Davis
02-21-2005, 05:58 AM
Tran was just taking out her frustration a day after getting knocked out of the 10K tourney at the Commerce.

-Michael

wacki
02-21-2005, 06:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that absolutely RULES!!!!!!!!!

::sharpens knife::

[/ QUOTE ]

I deem this not funny. Scurrrryyyy.

pokerjo22
02-21-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She was charged with...tampering with evidence

[/ QUOTE ]

First time I've heard it called that!

DMBFan23
02-21-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
workers from the local water utility pulled the toilet up from the floor

[/ QUOTE ]

HERE HERE, SALUTE THESE HEROES

apd138
02-21-2005, 02:16 PM
woman is soooooooooooooooo lucky im not the judge or prosecuting attorney.

partygirluk
02-21-2005, 02:18 PM
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "nut flush"......

pshreck
02-21-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "nut flush"......

[/ QUOTE ]

Would have been clever, but it was the penis and not the nuts being flushed.

slickpoppa
02-21-2005, 02:19 PM
i've always wondered how they can reattach things like fingers and penises? how the hell do they get the vein and blood vessels to connect?

partygirluk
02-21-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've always wondered how they can reattach things like fingers and penises? how the hell do they get the vein and blood vessels to connect?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and what would happen if you had no penis, because eventually you would need a pee. What then?

Daliman
02-21-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and what would happen if you had no penis, because eventually you would need a pee. What then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I shudder at thinking about this, but I'm sure the same canal that takes urine from yer bladder to yer penis would still work fine. Kinda like a woman, i'd guess.......

Lazymeatball
02-21-2005, 05:36 PM
You would still have a hole. They do this with cats that have problems with frequent blocked urethras. They sort of reconstruct a channel to pee out of.

partygirluk
02-21-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You would still have a hole. They do this with cats that have problems with frequent blocked urethras. They sort of reconstruct a channel to pee out of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, so the medics could solve the problem. But - you are one of two people on a desert island, unreachable for 2 weeks because of the tide. You wife decides to chop your pecker off. What now?

pokerjo22
02-21-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Right, so the medics could solve the problem. But - you are one of two people on a desert island, unreachable for 2 weeks because of the tide. You wife decides to chop your pecker off. What now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Divorce?

Lazymeatball
02-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Well, assuming nothing goes wrong from the bleeding or severe risk of infection, you would still have a hole. You would have to make sure that when your skin eventually heals over that it doesn't close up, and for heaven's sake, don't let any sand get up there.

tdarko
02-21-2005, 06:00 PM
i start chopping things off of her very quickly!

underaged
02-21-2005, 06:28 PM
i hate when that happens.