PDA

View Full Version : Rounders movie quote???

LotsOfOuts69
02-21-2005, 04:59 AM
Middle of the film, Mike is going to Chesterfield's to get worm who he learns is cheating and ruining his reputation. He get's there and Roman says to him "Hey Mike, here to play? cmon we need some new blood, there putting a fu%$in ???? in me tommorrow and i'm already stuck two racks. Mike: "Well then have a good rest man"

Anyone know what he says? Thanks

--LoO

craig r
02-21-2005, 05:01 AM
I thought he said "bracelet." as in either handcuffs to go to jail or house arrest. but, that really doesn't make much sense.

craig

Daliman
02-21-2005, 05:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Middle of the film, Mike is going to Chesterfield's to get worm who he learns is cheating and ruining his reputation. He get's there and Roman says to him "Hey Mike, here to play? cmon we need some new blood, there putting a fu%$in ???? in me tommorrow and i'm already stuck two racks. Mike: "Well then have a good rest man"

--LoO

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is bracelet, as in house arrest. This was discussed in length in WPT forum about a month ago, i beleive.

Found it fer ya. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=tv&Number=1503526&Forum=,, f23,,&Words=rounders&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Main=15 03526&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1& newerval=8&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodypr ev=#Post1503526)

Russ McGinley
02-21-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--LoO

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is bracelet, as in house arrest. This was discussed in length in WPT forum about a month ago, i beleive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.

AncientPC
02-21-2005, 05:07 AM
". . . they're putting a f*ggin brasted? to me for four months. I'm already stuck two racks."

LotsOfOuts69
02-21-2005, 05:13 AM
Man that was fast, i was gonna go to bed and check back in the morning, thanks alot guys!

--LoO