PDA

View Full Version : Selling Step 5's

skipperbob
02-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Can anybody give me a logical reason why Party Poker doesn't support a method whereby Step-5 entries can be sold/traded/etc....Other than more work for no money...Hell, they could charge a fee?

eastbay
02-20-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can anybody give me a logical reason why Party Poker doesn't support a method whereby Step-5 entries can be sold/traded/etc....Other than more work for no money...Hell, they could charge a fee?

[/ QUOTE ]

It requires writing new software. Writing software is extremely expensive. In other words, the ROI isn't there for them to bother.

eastbay

david050173
02-21-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It requires writing new software. Writing software is extremely expensive. In other words, the ROI isn't there for them to bother.

eastbay

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't steps just pay in cash and you can decide if you want to keep playing? I beleive the answer to that question is why they don't want you transfering steps around.