PDA

View Full Version : The Real Party Strategy

wegs the wegs
02-20-2005, 07:33 PM
I don't play on Party much and I don't play many SnG's, but I found the secret to beating the games on Party.

It is fold every hand that isn't a high pocket pair or AK. When you do get AA-JJ or AK... All-in. You will be called the majority of the time and will win the majority of the time. At the 10+1, once you double up you are guaranteed
the money.

Raising the standard 4x the BB is only going to get 5 callers and a disaster river. Forget "The Guide", Push with Top 5 hands, fold everything else. Your ITM will shoot up nicely.

Phil Van Sexton
02-20-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Push with Top 5 hands, fold everything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you are just giving this kind of advice away from free. Send a PM to Mason and get a book deal with 2+2, or keep it to yourself and destroy the 200/15s.

Dylan Wade
02-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Yea someone erase this thread before all our ROI go down..

seriously my decision to switch to sngs was when I was xmas shopping...(on xmas eve) in a giant line at borders... I saw a whole bunch of WSSHE books sitting right next to the counters ....somebodys gotta be reading them! not quite the secret it was anymore when it was just a matter of reading major kong's posts in SS

Afrosquad
02-20-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yea someone erase this thread before all our ROI go down

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, idiotic advice.

se2schul
02-21-2005, 12:26 AM
I believe your strategy is solid, however I lack the funds to implement it beyond the $22s. Can you bankroll me for the Step 5's? I'm ok with you taking 75% of my winnings...