PDA

View Full Version : Koscheck vs. Leben

Shaman
02-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Who will win on monday night? [no spoilers please if you already know]

I'm rooting for Leben because of what Southworth and Koscheck did.

pshreck
02-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Koscheck wins.

-Syk-
02-20-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Koscheck wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, bro. That's messed up. /sigh

pshreck
02-20-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Koscheck wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL it was a joke. I have no idea what those two names mean.

DMBFan23
02-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Koscheck should be beaten with a spiked bat, he is a waste of oxygen.

-Syk-
02-20-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Koscheck wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL it was a joke. I have no idea what those two names mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ughhh, me niether! *plays it off*

It's all good. I really want that one punk who I hated at first to win. The semi-black dude and the other black dude poured water on the kid are a-holes. They should be beaten with live crabs. From the previews it looked like Leben whooped his ass.. I hope so.

tdarko
02-20-2005, 03:08 PM
agreed! i am rooting for Leban.

i think if Leban can keep Koscheck standing then there is no doubt he wins, just don't let Kosckeck get him on the ground cause then he will be in big big trouble.

DMBFan23
02-20-2005, 08:37 PM
I hear koscheck is a nasty wrestler, but I bet they're different skills (MMA ground fighting vs greco-roman or whatever wrestling)

Shaman
02-21-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think if Leban can keep Koscheck standing then there is no doubt he wins, just don't let Kosckeck get him on the ground cause then he will be in big big trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. "Sprawl n' Brawl" favors Leben. "Ground n' Pound" favors Koscheck. I don't see a submission in this fight. Its either going to be a KO or a decision.

DMBFan23
02-21-2005, 02:11 PM
I think Leben could hold his own if the fight went to the ground...though he'd certainly rather it stay a stand up fight. Koscheck is a wrestler which is great, but in wrestling you can't get punched in the face while grappling.

-Syk-
02-21-2005, 04:28 PM
This show is great. Some of them are ripped on a few Torrent sites, but my Codec sucks and I somehow can't play them. Smh.

DMBFan23
02-22-2005, 12:42 AM
5 min to gametime folks

EDIT 1: looks like Koscheck won that round, no real damage done but leben got taken down a couple times.

DMBFan23
02-22-2005, 12:59 AM
BORING

Shaman
02-22-2005, 01:34 AM
I knew that if Koscheck were to win that it would be boring. Wrestlers are boring. Remember Severn?

J_V
02-22-2005, 02:02 AM
I really wanted Koschek to lose.

Grapplers always seem to be pure strikers. I hate grapplers. I hope Bobby and Leben get their ass beat in.

tdarko
02-22-2005, 02:08 AM
yeah but leban will beat koscheck's ass in the real UFC fight that you know they are going to have.

i think it sucks that a guy that just lays on top of someone wins, i know he controlled the match and had a couple take downs blah blah blah but from what i saw leban landed tons of body shots (i know nothing big but that scores right) while koscheck just layed on top of him. i dunno i wish they would have gone one more.

[censored]
02-22-2005, 04:07 AM
Man that [censored] sucked. Leben needed to go Tito Ortiz on his ass and go in there looking to knock that motherfucker out. Instead he just sort of waited to be taken down.

For as much [censored] as Leben talked going into the fight he sort of comes of looking like a pussy here.

tdarko
02-22-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For as much [censored] as Leben talked going into the fight he sort of comes of looking like a pussy here.

[/ QUOTE ]
i dunno about this. agreed that for as much crap he talked he should have done a little damage but i think randy's gameplan was to protect the legs and koscheck's take down, koscheck just did a good job of not leaving himself open. if a wrestler does his job in a UFC fight its going to look boring, but i still take leban the next time they fight.

[censored]
02-22-2005, 04:20 AM
As far as I am concerned, this show has done what it set out to do and I am now totally into the UFC and MMA.

As for the rematch I don't know anymore. My feelings that Leben would win were based mostly on the hype from his own mouth. I expected him to back it up. He seemed very timid to me, but the dude was 18-1 or whatever so I would assume he is pretty good.. However Koscheck is an all american wrestler and he may just naturally be the better fighter. In any event a rematch = me spending money.

tdarko
02-22-2005, 04:34 AM
the hype is because he can swing with the best of them, i am definately looking forward to that rematch.