PDA

View Full Version : Mommy Suit

Rushmore
02-20-2005, 01:40 PM
Here's this:

Dutch man held over mother's gruesome murder

Amsterdam - A Dutch man has been arrested on charges of murdering his mother, police said on Friday.

Media reports said he flayed her and cloaked himself in her skin during a popular festival.

The 42-year-old man, identified in the Dutch press as Roland Z, was detained on February 5 after police in the southern city of Vlaardingen received reports that a man was causing a disturbance.

He was said to be wearing a strange suit or draped in a flag and shouting quotations from the bible.

"This man was arrested while he stood attempting to direct traffic," said police spokesperson Henry Hambeukers. "He said immediately that he had killed his mother."

Investigators found the 76-year-old woman slain in her apartment.

"This man vandalised her corpse after her death. We are not discussing details out of sympathy for the man's mother, and for him too," Hambeukers said.

He could not confirm reports that the man had a history of mental illness and had joined a cult, but said police were looking closely at his background.

Dutch media were filled with gruesome details of the killing. Reports said the man wandered for several hours during the carnival, a popular street festival in the southern Netherlands. Many thought he was drunk and wearing a costume. - Sapa-AP

Published on the Web by IOL on 2005-02-18 14:16:54
© Independent Online 2004. All rights reserved. IOL publishes this article in good faith but is not liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on the information it contains.

Freakin
02-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Something about reading this while looking at your avatar is incredibly disturbing.

pshreck
02-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Why was he arrested, I thought this was legal in Amsterdam.

Rushmore
02-20-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why was he arrested, I thought this was legal in Amsterdam.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think only "little cousin suits" are legal in Holland, but I'm not 100%.

And only in bars, not out on the street, directing traffic. Jeez, this ain't Uganda!

Sponger15SB
02-20-2005, 01:51 PM
"Yeah and then he was gonna wear your skin around the house with his weiner tucked under, kinda like a woman. He was gonna wear you like a joe dirt trench coat"