PDA

View Full Version : Instant coffee

Brain
02-20-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but I drink some of the brewed stuff at work. What's the best instant to bring with me in the car on the commute? No, I'm not getting up early to make good stuff at home in the morning either. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pshreck
02-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Why not just go to Dunkin Donuts? Their coffee is a ton better than any instant.

Broken Glass Can
02-20-2005, 01:21 PM
Why use instant now that they have those single serving coffee bags that work like tea bags?

Just add hot water.

rusellmj
02-20-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why use instant now that they have those single serving coffee bags that work like tea bags?

Just add hot water.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've used these while on hunting trips. Definitely better than instant. Instant coffee is for nuclear holocaust aftermath. Why don't you get one of those pod machines? Looks pretty simple with no mess.

Russ

Ray Zee
02-20-2005, 02:42 PM
the folgers single serving bags if left in and dunked some give okay coffee. microwave in the cup for two minutes and dunk it some or leave it in for strong coffee. then go to work and suffer.

or get a coffee maker that have a timmer clock on it and you got yours made whenver you want.

Dave Mac
02-20-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
or get a coffee maker that have a timmer clock on it and you got yours made whenver you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Soul Daddy
02-20-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why not just go to Dunkin Donuts? Their coffee is a ton better than any instant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Advice. Ever. I'm addicted to the stuff.

JoeC
02-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Yeah, it's incredible. If you're looking for one thing I miss from the north that's got to be it.

Sweaburg
02-20-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Advice. Ever. I'm addicted to the stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wait until Tim Horton's invades the U.S...Tim's coffee destroys Dunkins. Its essentially liquid crack. You'll flush Dunkin like the dirty turd he is once you get Tim Hortons.

RT

FatMan
02-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Get one of the single serving pod coffee makers like Senseo. You can make a cup of coffee in about a minute and they taste very good.

istewart
02-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Starbucks, so you can listen to soft Indie music and relax with the soccer moms and homeless people.