PDA

View Full Version : Where to play? (100NL 6max)

albin
02-20-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi all!

I usually find really good tables at the $100NL 6max at empire poker at peak hours, but the problem for me is that I have to play between 1am - 8am (Swedish time). So I just try to catch some sleep after UNI, and then start play at peak hours but recently I realized that my study's take serious damages form that. So where do you find the softest games at European hours? I have been thinking of Ladbrokes or maybe multipoker...

Another thing I have on my mind is that even though Party, Empire and Pokernow are under the same skin, they have separate tables for cash games (not sure if I got this right). Often rackeback sites and others tell you that all networks under the party skin provides equally hard/soft games, witch can't be true I they have separate tables. I played at pokernow some time I go and I recon those games where a bit harder then games on empire. So if there is a difference should you play at party, empire or another skin if you looking for the soft games (100NL 6max)?

grouchie
02-20-2005, 11:54 AM
all the party skins (and multipoker is one of them) share the same cash game tables.

albin
02-20-2005, 12:43 PM
You right, just check and Party and Empier seams to have the same tables, but Pokernow only shows a few of them. Didn't know Multipoker was a party skin as well, anyway can anyone help me out to find a good network for European hours?

smartalecc5
02-20-2005, 01:54 PM
well, I dont know what makes a good european website but try bet365.com and eurobet??

Just throwing names out there. Technically, every game is beatable, so it shouldn't matter what hour you play at /images/graemlins/smile.gif

vanHelsing
02-21-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well, I dont know what makes a good european website but try bet365.com and eurobet??

[/ QUOTE ]
I never heard of bet365.com but eurobet is definitely another partyskin!

sourbeaver
02-21-2005, 03:59 PM
They share the same cash games, but have different multi-table tournaments.