PDA

View Full Version : KJo bubble hand PP 10+1

Barrett's Last Privateer
02-20-2005, 07:32 AM
G'day folks,

I was unsure what my appropriate action was here, so would really appreciate some suggestions.

Thanks,

BLP

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Hero (t1000)
Button (t680)
SB (t2430)
BB (t3890)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
Hero ?

lorinda
02-20-2005, 07:37 AM
I was unsure what my appropriate action was here

I would guess someone will do an ICM on this and show that it's close.

I tend to push here because I still have just enough chips to make people fold, I have an okay hand, and should I either get the blinds or win the pot, then I'm suddenly looking good for getting in the money.

However, I suspect it's close enough that if one of the blinds is very loose, or both are loose, then you can fold.

Lori

GimmeDaWatch
02-20-2005, 10:52 AM
I too think its close, but I fold this. I dont wanna give the short stack an easy out, and he's forced to move in 1 of the next 2 hands or be crippled when he hits the BB. It also sucks that you have 3 people left to act, and will only be called most of the time when your behind. AJ Id probably push.

Roman
02-20-2005, 01:08 PM
The opposition I play is a lot tighter than yours, but I push here. This is pretty much that last hand I have with some fold equity unless it gets folded to me next hand, and KJ is a pretty good holding 4 handed.

curtains
02-23-2005, 12:21 PM
I go allin here.