PDA

View Full Version : Lost Wages Trip Report Part II

SuburbanPokerMan
09-06-2002, 10:42 AM
The busted SPM reaches the door of the Lost Wages hotel room, now how can he get into the room without disturbing the Ball and Chain. You must understand a few things at this point of our story. The B&C is a wonderful women and would do anything for me when she's awake. But, when she sleeps she is a sleeping monster that should never be disturbed. The SPM slips into the room and tests his blood sugar before going to bed. But, alas the level is still to low, so he tries to find his supply of glucose tablets to drive it up. Enter a good example of Murphy's law, the SPM can't find them and his constant grouping around in the dark wakes the wicked beauty from her slumber. "What the ()*^%)**(*_ are you doing," asks the witch. My sugar is low and I can't find the G-tabs, where are they. ")(&*^%^%, I don't know" she replies. Now I ask you is that anyway for a Critical Care Nurse to respond to man in distress? Heck no, enter the male ego...Don't start with me, you Witch, love gets lost in the heat of the moment. A few snappy remarks form the former lovers and the SPM says to himself, "I'll fix her, screw the G- Tabs, I'll go to bed without them and when I die in my sleep she'll be sorry. Lucky for her I didn't die, but when I woke up the sugar level was even lower.

It was Monday and the SPM was still alive and in the Holy Land but with no hard currency. But, even if he did have cash he was to wasted to gamble and today was the Wedding of one of his nieces. Oh did I forget to tell you the whole family was in town, kind of like a family reunion. So he spent the morning with his bride making up for not dying as expected. Making up sure is fun! The wedding was at the Graceland Wedding Chapel where Bon Jovi got married. Now I still don't know who this Bon Jovi guy is but he must be someone famous because it was in big letters in front of the 2 by 4 chapel. After the wedding the SPM cashed a check and then returned to the room to sleep. Tomorrow would be revenge day for the Lost Wages poker players.

SPM,...look for part three at your favorite 2+2 forum soon...