PDA

View Full Version : Funny observation (no content)

bear187
02-19-2005, 10:30 PM
Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I think it only applies to this limit as it is new players who are more likely to do this.

Whenever I deviate from the "correct" play and effectively "get too big for my pants," whatever bad thing that can happen, happens. For instance, I was sitting at this super aggressive table. I haven't seen but maybe 2 hands not raised PF. I get dealt AA in EP, so I just limp almost SURE that it's going to get raised. Sure enough, one more limper then folded to the SB and BB who complete and check. Flop is something like 7 9 K. SB bets out into it, and I sigh to myself. Of course he hit his set or his two pair. I raise, just to make sure, and get 3-bet. Of course. I call down the rest of the way, and he shows me his two pair. /smacked back to reality. Anyone else have this happen to them? I know it's for the best, and I can't help but laugh when it does happen /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tytygoodnuts
02-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah, your reasoning here is silly. Previous hands have nothing to do with what your opponent might have this hand. Play the hand correctly and don't stress about it when someone shows you a crappy two pair. It happens to everyone.