PDA

View Full Version : pwnage

istewart
02-19-2005, 09:05 PM
lmao Deformed baby pwn (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6998205/?GT1=6190)

YourFoxyGrandma
02-19-2005, 09:07 PM
There's nothing funnier than a deformed baby. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-Syk-
02-19-2005, 09:12 PM
Would a father have to pay double the child support for that?

YourFoxyGrandma
02-19-2005, 09:14 PM
HI OH!

James282
02-19-2005, 09:17 PM
This isn't funny at all, what's wrong with you?
-James

BusterStacks
02-19-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan
02-19-2005, 09:20 PM
What is wrong with you for telling me to look at this?

p.s. I agree with what you said.

wacki
02-19-2005, 09:31 PM
That is messed up. I wonder if the other head had a brain too.

Reef
02-19-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well?

dr. klopek
02-19-2005, 10:31 PM
Not cool Zeus, not cool.

A_C_Slater
02-19-2005, 11:19 PM
It's an abomination of nature. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Burn it.

Burn it! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

James282
02-20-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Burn it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly what the [censored] is wrong with you people who are sitting around making jokes about this? It's not even funny like "oh, that's kind of messed up, but funny in a sick way." It's just horrible. It's one thing to joke about something like this hypothetically, like a "dead baby joke," but when you actually have a picture of a deformed baby and it makes you laugh? You should honestly think about seeing somebody.
-James

Hulk Hogan
02-20-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

lmao Deformed baby pwn (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6998205/?GT1=6190)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is sick. I hope you never breed, assholes.

istewart
02-20-2005, 12:16 AM
Expand your sense of humor.

Hulk Hogan
02-20-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kill yourself.

istewart
02-20-2005, 12:21 AM
This coming from the same person who thought Constantine was a good movie.

James282
02-20-2005, 01:04 AM
I don't think anyne has ever said "expand your sense of humor" to me before, but I'll be on the lookout for it. I mean really, you crack up when you see a picture of a woman who just gave birth to a critically deformed child? And you are essentially telling me to "lighten up"? If you had a deformed child, and someone posted it on the internet with the title "lmao, deformed baby pwnage," would you think it was all in good fun? Would you look at your wife and say "that baby got pwned!!! lol deformed baby pwnage!!"

This isn't like you are laughing at someone who was walking down the street and fell down; something that is funny when you see it and you can at least laugh at yourself in hindsight when it happens to you, this is

A DEFORMED CHILD

There is absolutely nothing funny about this. There isn't even like a "I get the joke but it's not funny" level of humor here. It's just objectively sick. There is really no argument. You must have absolutely no grasp of reality to think this is even a shade of funny.
-James

[censored]
02-20-2005, 01:10 AM
Not funny

A_C_Slater
02-20-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Burn it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly what the [censored] is wrong with you people who are sitting around making jokes about this? It's not even funny like "oh, that's kind of messed up, but funny in a sick way." It's just horrible. It's one thing to joke about something like this hypothetically, like a "dead baby joke," but when you actually have a picture of a deformed baby and it makes you laugh? You should honestly think about seeing somebody.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said it made me laugh. I just referred to it as an abomination. And I feel that it should be burned. There are some fates that are worse than death.

AngryCola
02-20-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My sense of humor allows me to laugh at almost anything.

But not this.

Believe it or not, some things just aren't funny.

ClaytonN
02-20-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut up

GuyOnTilt
02-20-2005, 01:28 AM

Shut the [censored] up!

GoT

jakethebake
02-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Good lord. Why get into a pissing match over stuff like this? If it's not funny move on to the next thread. This is almost as stupid to argue over as the murdered actress hot or not poll.

nolanfan34
02-20-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Shut the [censored] up!

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said. Gosh, I just responded to the Thomas Keller thread, then see this. People really need to have some decency.

Matty
02-21-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]No. [censored] off.

jokerthief
02-21-2005, 06:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The head that was removed from Manar had been capable of smiling and blinking but not independent life, doctors said.

[/ QUOTE ]

This freaks the hell out me. I would like to know what they meant by it wasn't capable of independent life. When it was smiling and blinking, was it coming from it's own cognition or from Manar's? Could it think? Imagine just being a head! Man, this story and the fact that Hunter S. Thompson went out Hemmingway style has me in a real mind fuk tonight.

dr. klopek
02-21-2005, 06:42 AM
nm

IsaacW
02-21-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The head that was removed from Manar had been capable of smiling and blinking but not independent life, doctors said.

[/ QUOTE ]

This freaks the hell out me. I would like to know what they meant by it wasn't capable of independent life. When it was smiling and blinking, was it coming from it's own cognition or from Manar's? Could it think? Imagine just being a head! Man, this story and the fact that Hunter S. Thompson went out Hemmingway style has me in a real mind fuk tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
This bugs me about this story too. Removing the other head doesn't seem much different to me than removing life support for someone who is conscious but completely paralyzed and who cannot talk.