PDA

View Full Version : What is the Best Online Poker Site

whachuneed
02-19-2005, 08:50 PM
I've been looking for weeks to change sites. I've played at a few sites, mainly PP, but nothing really trips my trigger. I'm wondering what the best online poker site is for me. I play holdem, omaha, and stud (recently), and I like these things: (1) big initial bonus (2) cool graphics (3) a reward system I CAN UNDERSTAND, (4) a place that has true shuffles and real hands (no quads every couple of hours of play, etc.). Thanks to anyone who helps. I REALLY have been looking a long time!!

Evan
02-19-2005, 09:01 PM
You really can't go wrong with either Full Tilt or Pacific, they are both really great sites to play on. Personally I have given up on Party. I cashed out my whole roll from there a few days ago because the bad beats just got to be too much. Seriously, how many flushes and gutshot straights can people really hit on the river? Ya know?

Don't be a sucker. Everyone at this site is going to tell you to play at Party, don't listen. Same thing happened to me and all I got out of the deal were a bunch of bad beats. Seriously, if you want to have ANY chance to make money you CANNOT play at Party.

If you do decide to play at Party (I don't know why you would) then DO NOT cash out. Once you take money off the site you will get awful hands for at least a week. Last time I took money out I didn't get aces for like 3 weeks!!

Good luck. Don't be a sucker.

BusterStacks
02-19-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm not sure this question has been asked before.

whachuneed
02-19-2005, 09:13 PM
I dunno if the comment "i don't know if this question has been asked before" was meant as a criticism or not?? I searched the forums for the question several times and found nothing remotely close, so i trust you were being serious.

Caruso329
02-20-2005, 12:13 AM
I have played at PokerRoom.com for my entire playing period and I enjoy it. I tried Party and the games were too loose for me to adjust to. PokerRoom's play is just as fishy in my opinion, but it's not impossible to get a player to fold on the flop/turn/river where it is near impossible on party. They offer a %20 up to $100 on all first time bonuses and I think with code CARDPLAYER you can get a 40% bonus, but I'm not sure. They offer limits as low as .10/.25 with a $25 buy-in. 100 BB stacks compared to Party's 50 BB stacks. They don't have a good player reward program yet, but they're planning on releasing one in the near future. The only downside is their servers have a tendency to crash on occasion.

stone_7
02-20-2005, 01:28 AM
I had kings full of nines this week and built a nice pot of almost $30. when I hit reraise the whole site crashed. I was frozen at all four tables. When I logged on again later they had returned all of the money I had before the deal but not what I would have won (assuming noone had quad 9's). It was very frustrating as I had waited a long time for such a good hand and to see it gone really blows. Other than that though Poker Room players kind of stink and I do much better here than at party 1/2.

Reef
02-20-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You really can't go wrong with either Full Tilt or Pacific, they are both really great sites to play on. Personally I have given up on Party. I cashed out my whole roll from there a few days ago because the bad beats just got to be too much. Seriously, how many flushes and gutshot straights can people really hit on the river? Ya know?

Don't be a sucker. Everyone at this site is going to tell you to play at Party, don't listen. Same thing happened to me and all I got out of the deal were a bunch of bad beats. Seriously, if you want to have ANY chance to make money you CANNOT play at Party.

If you do decide to play at Party (I don't know why you would) then DO NOT cash out. Once you take money off the site you will get awful hands for at least a week. Last time I took money out I didn't get aces for like 3 weeks!!

Good luck. Don't be a sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the forums. Use quotes when you do a search. Play at party. Online poker is <font color="white"> not </font> rigged

Tony.T
02-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Ladbrokes, best software and cashout. By far the best fixed highlimit action online. Too bad americans are not allowed to play there /images/graemlins/grin.gif