PDA

View Full Version : More Bonus Ivy League Lose and I'll Kill Myself Action

02-19-2005, 06:04 PM
In light of yesterday's stunning success with Harvard -5 over Columbia, I offer you, from a mountain somewhere between New Mexico and Arizona, the following for this evening:

Penn -5 1/2 @ Yale

Throw out the road favorite theories when Penn is on the road in an Ivy League contest. Penn is so much better than all of the other teams, it's silly already. Penn opened up a 25 point-lead at Brown yesterday and won by 17. Yale is Brown. It is Cornell. It is Harvard. These teams are interchangeable, and I don't care if they played this game in the backyard of Yale's dean, Penn should romp by double-digits. Unless there's an injury I'm not aware of, I really am surprised that this number is so low.

As a bonus, bonus pick ... I also did a parlay putting Penn with Dartmouth at home PK over Columbia. My schpiel (that's Italian) about Columbia from yesterday applies today as well. Dartmouth has done pretty well at home in league play and it is facing what probably is the weakest team in the conference. It should win the game. Might be tight, but I'm going with Dartmouth.

andrewbross
02-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Hey I"M ON A MOUNTAIN in New Mexico get you own [censored] HILL!

02-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Looks like it's time to jump off that bridge. Yale is hammering Penn. Wow.

JupiterUWG
02-19-2005, 11:56 PM
yea, i was shocked by the score when i saw it...oh well, random things happen in sports