PDA

View Full Version : Jeffage...

09-05-2002, 01:46 PM
So your from D.C. huh, I go to school over at CUA. Are you from around here, or do you go to school?

Jeffage
09-05-2002, 02:48 PM
I went to school in DC (from just outside of Philadelphia), but recently graduated in May. I live out in Northern VA now, and am basically looking for a job in this crappy economy. Playing poker at Taj (there is a bus there that is literally $20 roundtrip after they give you some cash) and online in the meantime. What year are you in school...Major?

Jeff

09-05-2002, 05:25 PM
Im a junior Politics major(what else /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif ) I have a car and me and some friends have gone up to AC a couple times(none of them play poker, just there for fun) although I cant play poker there yet as I turn 21 in December so i play online.

Jeffage
09-05-2002, 06:43 PM
Very cool. Just thought I'd let you know that you do not really have to be 21 to play at Taj. I've been going since I was 19 (22 now) and was never once asked for ID. Just don't ask for a players card till your 21. I think the Taj would let a 10 year old play if he had $100 bills. But since you only have a few months, it wouldn't hurt to wait. Shoot me an email if you wanna talk poker or anything else =).

Jeff

09-06-2002, 01:48 AM
just want to second what jeff said about ID. I've been playing in the taj since i was 17, i'm 20 now and still havent been carded to this day heh.

I've seen kids that couldnt look older than 16 in there, as long as you are in the mid-limit section