PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom...Worst promo ever

09-05-2002, 02:28 AM
New promo at PR is to give $500 to the player who earns the most FFP everyday. So I move some $ over to give it a go. Two hours into the promo I check the standings and find someone has 620 points, and I have 60. Turns out this promo is for Blackjack players as well. The top poker player at the time had 116 points. Pokerroom should be more clear with their promo's, a poker player has zero chance of winning this promo.

09-05-2002, 03:50 AM
Poker room is known to have some really lousy promotions. The one you mentioned seems very unfair. Thank goodness there are many other decent sites to choose from. Also the software @ pokerroom is horrible, why people play there I havent a clue. I would advise you to cash your money out and play elsewhere that treats their customers as valued.

Also their 20 percent deposit bonus is absurd. You have to play like 50 hands just for 5 bucks. What a joke.

Thanks for the info, and getting the word out on poker room- one of the worst sites on the net.

Dr.Kimble
09-05-2002, 07:05 AM
I agree The Promotion is the best for a onlinepokerroom who only a blackjack player can win /forums/images/icons/confused.gif <font color="blue"> </font color>

-TAURUS-
09-05-2002, 10:50 PM
AGREE.......I DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE........LOOK AT IT ....AND AT THEIR PROMOTIONS???,,,,,,,,AND DELETE....HUMMMM <font color="black"> </font color>