PDA

View Full Version : Zee, Mason, and the Sky brothers deserve.....

critterdude
02-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Deserve to have a threesome. All of the the work they have put in to create and maintain this resource of Poker they should have the threesome handed to them by us.

No they shouldn't find their own they are spending all of their time on us as it is. No they shouldn't have to pay for it either. We owe it to them.

So my suggestion is that we get a list of 2 desirible "types" by each of the "heros", nay, "super heroes of poker in the known free world." Perhaps the preferred types are already posters of 2+2.

After we receive preferences it is but a matter of packaging and shipping their well earned gratuity. Really this should be a once a quarter perk for our Super heros without spandex.

Any other suggestions?

Dynasty
02-18-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Any other suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop trying to sound cool by making up terms like "Sky brothers". You just end up emphasizing how ignorant you are.

critterdude
02-18-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Any other suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop trying to sound cool by making up terms like "Sky brothers". You just end up emphasizing how ignorant you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean to upset you. I'd be happy to give you a cool Poker related nickname. Ok let's try and you tell me which one you like.

Dyno-Bullets head
Nasty Card Blaster
Dyne in or carry out.

Go ahead you pick.

PS What does ignorant mean to a person ignorant of it's meaning that stands in the forest and does hear the tree fall?

AngryCola
02-18-2005, 06:13 PM
:yawn:

D-

slavic
02-19-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Any other suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on don't encourage the trolls.

Until somebody decides to moderate this place ignoring them is the best policy.

play well, slavic

Fat Bottomed Girls
03-28-2005, 07:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Any other suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

How about Dyno-Dweeb

grey poupon dude
03-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Excellent!

A+

Fat Bottomed Girls
03-29-2005, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Deserve to have a threesome. All of the the work they have put in to create and maintain this resource of Poker they should have the threesome handed to them by us.

No they shouldn't find their own they are spending all of their time on us as it is. No they shouldn't have to pay for it either. We owe it to them.

So my suggestion is that we get a list of 2 desirible "types" by each of the "heros", nay, "super heroes of poker in the known free world." Perhaps the preferred types are already posters of 2+2.

After we receive preferences it is but a matter of packaging and shipping their well earned gratuity. Really this should be a once a quarter perk for our Super heros without spandex.

Any other suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I say the Sky Brothers will have a foursome along with Phil the Crazed Cow.