PDA

View Full Version : Time charge full tables (poll included)

LLAMA
09-04-2002, 08:11 PM
Logged on to ACR after they had an update today and noticed they have some higher limit tables that said time charge on them. I went and asked the host exactly how these tables worked and this is what I was told...

"At the moment we dont have a page with the info. BUT, it works like this...

Players call or talk to us from host chat. We then give them a password to enter the table. $10 will be deducted from their account from the moment that the first blind is posted. From that point on it will cost $10 every hour mark."

I was told this would be for $10/ $20 limits and above and will be run like this for an undetermined amount of time.

Personally, i'm not quite up to those stakes yet, but if I were, i'd love this time charge. What are your thoughts?

LLAMA

09-04-2002, 08:25 PM
I cant vote, because I am too lazy to register.
But here is what I don't like about paying up front.
Too much coming and going to pay 1 hour ahead.
It would make much more sense to pay 15 min ahead
(30 min at most).
Time rake idea is good. It is my preference,
but always seems to cause the games to break at collection time, when it may have otherwise continued.
It is a perception, but seems to cut the playing time short.

GrannyMae
09-04-2002, 08:36 PM
<font color="red">I cant vote, because I am too lazy to register. </font color>

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

09-04-2002, 09:23 PM
I am trying to see how long I can hold out.
I spend way too much time here as it is.
God forbid I should figure out the bells and whistles
and then be gobbled up into the abyss.

But being the nice Granny that you are, I'm sure you will email me the results!?

GrannyMae
09-04-2002, 10:04 PM
i gotta tell ya' annie.. the early results are lookin' like everyone feels you are "gettin lucky" and too busy changing sheets..

/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

09-05-2002, 11:51 AM
I guess the secret is out of the bag......
When Russell Crowe stops by, would you ask him to take a number!

GrannyMae
09-05-2002, 04:39 PM
Russell Crowe

yuck