PDA

View Full Version : quesadilla makers

dr. klopek
02-18-2005, 05:31 AM
I used to scoff at the idea of a quesadilla maker. "Baldercrap!" said I. "There is no need for such a contraption." Then, I got one for christmas. Oh man, these things are great. I don't eat anything unless it's heated up and smashed anymore.

Also: if you put beans and cheese between two tortillas, flat, and heat it up, what is it?

Jack of Arcades
02-18-2005, 05:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also: if you put beans and cheese between two tortillas, flat, and heat it up, what is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Delicious.

thatpfunk
02-18-2005, 05:32 AM
A bean quesadilla... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Popinjay
02-18-2005, 05:33 AM
Cornballer

dr. klopek
02-18-2005, 06:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Delicious.

[/ QUOTE ]

^perfect.

Balkii says it's a quesadilla, I say the beans make it a burrito no matter what shape it's in.

Jack of Arcades
02-18-2005, 07:02 AM
I'd call it a burrito, which means it's a quesadilla.

thatpfunk
02-18-2005, 08:36 AM
a burrito does not need beans in it. it is the style in which it is prepared/served which differentiates between tacos, burritos, tostadas, etc, not what is inside of the tortilla.

SuitedSixes
02-18-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here, 45 minutes from the Mexican border, they are called 'vampiros.'

We can also get hot dogs, wrapped in bacon, smothered in beans and topped with mayonnaise, onions, tomoatoes, nestled into the softest bun you've ever had. The mayonnaise sounds disgusting, but it is WAAAYYY delicious.