PDA

View Full Version : PP Level 3 Step buy in for sale:

pokerlaw
02-18-2005, 04:41 AM
Hi all,
I bought into a step 1 cause i was semi-drunk and feeling a little antzy. placed two in a row and have a step 3 freeroll in my PP account. i have a small roll and just play for fun, so i am good w a cash out now. i could arrange that someone buy it for say, $200 even or highest bidder - and take it from me. we can work something out...

(btw - pokerlaw ain't my PP screen name)

skipperbob
02-18-2005, 09:42 AM
Get drunk again; parlay the S-3 into an S-5; contact me I'll pay $600 for the S-5 entry

CUonCRUISE
02-18-2005, 10:42 AM
Better yet, get drunk go to step 5, win and transfer the money to skipperbob's account. Seriously, I don't think you can transfer them.

skipperbob
02-18-2005, 12:18 PM
The only way to do it (that I know; because I have done it) is to give Buyer password to your account (after you have emptied all real $$$)...Let Buyer play S-5...trust that Buyer will leave behind agreed-to-purchase-price...It can work...Somebody has to be "first" trusting sole

pokerlaw
02-18-2005, 12:33 PM
That is the kindof thing that i was thinking, and while it would require myself to trust the buyer and vice versa. I would empty the peanutes in my account currently, and then give my password to the buyer in exchange for $$. as my name might indicate, i am a soon to be lawyer and can be trusted to uphold my end of the bargain...i'll be sitting on the seat for awhile, so anyone interested, let me know...

spentrent
02-18-2005, 12:53 PM
$600 seems a little low... I'm thinking of getting into a Step 5 sales career and I know I'd expect it to be a little more lucrative...

rybones
02-18-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i am a soon to be lawyer and can be trusted

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone else find this funny?

pokerlaw
02-18-2005, 01:59 PM
hahaha yeah, i thought that after i wrote it. screw it, i'm gonna gamble, the worst i could lose is $12. wish me luck.

however, I think that partypoker, or another poker site, should faciliiate markets that allow plyers to sell things such as Step 3 seats and other seats that are won via satellites. its only a matter of time really.

skipperbob
02-18-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm the funniest mf'r on the forum; but "trusting-a-soon-to-be-lawyer" takes the cake

skipperbob
02-18-2005, 02:02 PM
"It's worth what somebody will pay for it"- J.M.K.

spentrent
02-18-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"It's worth what somebody will pay for it"- J.M.K.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't argue with that... come to my new site, EPOKE, where YOU can bid on tournament seats!

juris
02-18-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm the funniest mf'r on the forum; but "trusting-a-soon-to-be-lawyer" takes the cake

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread. (Except you being the funniest).