PDA

View Full Version : Rant, warning low content, dont read, just unloading

warlockjd
02-18-2005, 03:32 AM
Yesterday my KK all in preflop loses to AA 4 times, I lose flush over flush twice, and set over set twice. Today set over set twice so far.

Miraculously only down 5 buyins but WHEN WILL IT END!!

whew, that felt good, thanks

Sponger15SB
02-18-2005, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday my KK all in preflop loses to AA 4 times

[/ QUOTE ]

RIGGED!

JK

Thank god you're only down 5 buy-ins....

btw since this is a rant thread....

Some guy all-in disconnected on the turn to my $50 bet..... I had top two. He just had two pair.

MyMindIsGoing
02-18-2005, 04:20 AM
I would be glad if I got AA and sets that many times /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MarkL444
02-18-2005, 04:23 AM
throw something at the wall. it will help.

Sponger15SB
02-18-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
throw something at the wall. it will help.

[/ QUOTE ]

or just punch it.....

wait wait bad idea....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Sponger15aa/AndyWall.jpg

Caruso329
02-18-2005, 04:32 AM
At least you just got cut. Last time I punched a cinder block wall and broke the bone on the far right side of my hand. Not a pleasant experience and I now have a large lump of bone mass there. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PoBoy321
02-18-2005, 04:36 AM
You got a boxer's fracture? I have one right now. I got in a fight with my gf and punched a closet door. wait, so is that lump gonna be there forever? damn it

vanHelsing
02-18-2005, 04:38 AM
My last cold streak is just healing...

http://img143.exs.cx/img143/7397/hand1gv.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

warlockjd
02-18-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Some guy all-in disconnected on the turn to my $50 bet.....

[/ QUOTE ]

That sux, I hope you reported him if it was suspicious....I can't stand those people and always do my Christian duty....

Sponger15SB
02-18-2005, 04:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Last time I punched a cinder block wall

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.....I mean if I can punch a hole in my wall....you know its made of paper mache or something.

Caruso329
02-18-2005, 04:48 AM
Yes I had a boxer's fracture, and yes it will Poboy. I don't know if it's because the doctor didn't reset the bone but I don't think he had to. Also, after you first get the cast off, it will take some time for you to be able to clench a fist without pain.

Oh and Sponger, I've also punched a hole through a sheetrock wall before at work. Turns out, that there were studs 1 foot apart that were solid steel behind it.. I luckily punched right between these.

theredpill5
02-18-2005, 05:17 AM
I can't win either. I just tilted off $40 by just playing dumb basically. I quit and logged off. I can't win. People are hitting two and 3 outers on me every hand. After a while, I started playing every hand. I had a VPIP of 100 % . Anyway, I logged off and quit. One day, one day, my bankroll will get over the $1000 mark. One day....

theredpill5
02-18-2005, 06:12 AM
I just dumped another $50 on the .50/1.00 table. I was being a maniac. I'm just pissed. This was on a different site, too. It's following me . Whatever it is.

QJ loses to Q T
K J loses to 3 4

And I'm out $50. I've decided to start over again but I'm going to take another day off. I'm taking tomorrow off. I'm going to keep track of my winnings for next week since I'm doing a lousy job of it, right now. If I make a decent amount, I'll stick with it but otherwise I'm giving it up and getting another job. I might still keep it as a part-time job if I can show that I can make a small amount. I'm just currently too pissed off right now. I can't see these MF'ers so I don't know what they are reraising me with preflop everytime I have A K or A Q .

warlockjd
02-18-2005, 06:22 AM
Dude, I really think you should give up poker. Until you get a handle on your emotions, it is going to cost you a LOT.

Caruso329
02-18-2005, 06:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's following me . Whatever it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

"It" is your inability to play winning poker.

theredpill5
02-18-2005, 06:41 AM
So how do I play winning poker ? I'm taking tomorrow off again and I'm going to finish reading Theory of Poker. I'm halfway through it.

theredpill5
02-18-2005, 06:46 AM
Ok. Example. Are you saying this wouldn't have happened to you, Caruso ? If so, I'd love to hear about why it wouldn't.

I got Q J

Flop: 2 4 Q

Pot = 10

I bet $9

one guy in MP calls. I'm in EP BTW

Turn: 5 (pot=28)

I bet $14
Mp calls

River: T
I check
MP checks

I show Q J
MP shows Q T

I played this wrong ? Should I push all-in on the turn ? Should I be pushing all-in on every hand ? As long as he wasn't getting 15 to 1 odds to hit his Ten, aren't I playing this correctly ?

theredpill5
02-18-2005, 06:58 AM
I've turned $300 into $1000 on one site and am up on everysite . Are you saying I just got lucky ?

Caruso329
02-18-2005, 08:09 AM
QJ I fold PF, unless I am in late position and it is suited. So no, that wouldn't have happened to me. Also, I'm saying that you continuously post your bad beats on here and can't understand that that is all they are.. bad [censored] beats. You losing to QT on the river is a bad beat. You losing to any 3 outer on the river is just a [censored] beat. There's not a thing you can do about it. Posting them on here won't change your attitude about them because you never listen to a word we tell you. You will not be able to play winning poker in the long run with this kind of attitude.

Oh, and yes, those kind of beats happen to me all the time. Here's one for you to chew on.
What's your river play? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1754452&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

If you cannot learn to use these boards to your advantage and accept unlucky suckouts as just that then you will not improve theredpill5.

vanHelsing
02-18-2005, 09:30 AM
See it this way: Bad suckouts are an inherent side effect of stupid gameplay. Stupid gameplay makes your edge. No suckouts, no edge, no win - and you can go back to MC and flip burgers.
You really have to love those suckouts.

BTW fold that QJ in EP.

Caruso329
02-18-2005, 09:31 AM
If the fish never sucked out then they wouldn't play anymore now would they?

MyMindIsGoing
02-18-2005, 09:31 AM
I agree with the rest of them fold QJ(os) from EP. I fold it from all pos but that is another story /images/graemlins/smile.gif

vanHelsing
02-18-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the rest of them fold QJ(os) from EP. I fold it from all pos but that is another story /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I usually raise it late, but that is at 6 max.