PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to party poker

stupidsucker
02-18-2005, 01:11 AM
*Disclaimer*
Do not read without a sense of humor or the without the tolerence for people with a bad sense of humor.

To: PPCD(Party Poker Conspiracy Department)

Please cease on the suckout button on my account. I understand how it works, and I am even fine with it. I understand that you have to circulate the money a little bit better with the fish in order to not let the winners win so much so fast. I think its a great business model. Without this system then we winners would have about a 75% ITM rate, and that would discourage play and everyone would be unhappy.

Here is my problem. I am trying to build my bankroll to move to the 100s and eventualy the 1000s steps buy in, but I am stuck at the 30s because of the system. I have to cash out in order to pay rent and such. Every time I do I get hit with all the bad beats. If you could please de-activate it for a month or two then I can make you much more rake by moving up in limits.

I will be watching for the pause. I know that when there is a lag, this is because the database is making the computation to see who should win the hand.

Dont worry your secret is safe with me. I wouldnt want the fish to find out that the whole thing is rigged just enough to get them hooked in. I won't tell a soul. I guess there is nothing I can do if you dont help me out, but I figured this would be in the best interest for both of us.

PS. I am just kidding, but seriously please stop it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

The views expressed in this letter do not necessarily reflect the views of the auther, or any of his personalities.

<font color="white"> but seriously please stop!!! Daddy needs a Hawiian vacation!!</font>

pokerraja
02-18-2005, 02:20 AM
Thats my letter! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jman28
02-18-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I will be watching for the pause. I know that when there is a lag, this is because the database is making the computation to see who should win the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, seriously. Have we figured out a real reason for this? It really does happen.

-Jman28

stupidsucker
02-18-2005, 01:46 PM
One more time in case the clues werent enough for people

This post is a joke. I was hoping for at least one lol by now, but I guess Im just not funny /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

The Yugoslavian
02-18-2005, 01:52 PM
I was definitely entertained.

Keep on, keepin' on.

Yugoslav

Mr_Gordon
02-18-2005, 01:54 PM
ROFL!!!

I got your back /images/graemlins/grin.gif

KingMedicine
02-18-2005, 01:55 PM
i wonder what their response would be if you actually sent this in. anyone want to try it?

skipperbob
02-18-2005, 01:57 PM
I repeatedly post some of the funniest Sxxt known to man &amp; never get a response; get over it /images/graemlins/confused.gif

kevstreet
02-18-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I repeatedly post some of the funniest Sxxt known to man &amp; never get a response

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that was pretty funny Skipperbob!

stupidsucker
02-18-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I repeatedly post some of the funniest Sxxt known to man &amp; never get a response; get over it /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh yeah..

jk of course.. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

stupidsucker
02-18-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i wonder what their response would be if you actually sent this in. anyone want to try it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can say with 99.9% confidence that they have a form letter to deal with this for the amount of times they get letters of simalar nature. They probably have a few good gems posted in their office somewhere laughing at the senders.

Slim Pickens
02-18-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I understand that you have to circulate the money a little bit better with the fish in order to not let the winners win so much so fast.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please don't make them turn off the suckout button. How else am I supposed to think I'm good enough to the 33's so you can take my money? When I call all-ins on the bubble with A5o, I expect to win, dammit.

Slim

Mr_J
02-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Heh I'd half believe it after what I've seen over the last few days.

I'm not sure how any other 2+2ers can complain, since I had a few of you outdraw me /images/graemlins/mad.gif

"I am trying to build my bankroll to move to the 100s and eventualy the 1000s steps buy in, but I am stuck at the 30s because of the system."

Heh yep. BR is the only thing keeping me from step 5s /images/graemlins/smirk.gif